Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ceryn Introduction

Go down 
+2
Jay Bird
Ceryn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 12:21

Hi everyone, I'm Ceryn! I've been wanting to get back into RP lately and I've always had a huge fondness for the warrior cats series, so when a friend of mine told me they found this site I thought I'd check it out and join!

I'm super into theater, tabletop games, comic books, and a huge assortment of other nerd-y things so if anyone ever wants to chat about that stuff I'm definitely up for it!

I look forward to RPing with you all!
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 12:25

Hello there and welcome, new friend! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact me or any of the staff members :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Ceryn Introduction Signat14
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 12:43

Hi there, it's nice to meet you Ceryn! :D A fellow nerd welcomes you~ I hope we get the chance to rp together sometime soon!

Back to top Go down
Snowmist

Snowmist

Characters : Snowkit, Blazekit, Brightkit
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 27

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 14:47

Hey, Ceryn! Welcome to WCC! It's nice to meet you! If you ever need someone to RP or write stuff with, feel free to hit me up. I'm looking forward to RPing with you!

Blazekit || She-cat || WindClan

Brightkit || Tom || RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 15:14

Welcome to WCC! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and if you're ever looking for someone to RP with my messages are always open! Just hit me up and we'll try to work something out :)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ceryn Introduction Giphy
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1304

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 16:00

Hi Ceryn! I am glad to see a FellowNerd TM in WCC! If you ever wanna chat or plan an rp, you can PM me or find me on the site's discord! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction EmptyThu 23 May 2019 - 19:50

Thank you all for the welcomes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ceryn Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryn Introduction   Ceryn Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceryn Introduction
Page 1 of 1