Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Troubles but with a (possible) silver lining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Troubles but with a (possible) silver lining Empty
PostTroubles but with a (possible) silver lining

Hello guys! As you may have noticed, I have been totally inactive for less than a month to a month (I forgot how long). That is because of my roommate. Well... Ex-roommate. You see, she never pays the internet and I'm stuck with spending the money I'm saving up for food or a few other bills to pay the internet. I also have to pay the rent. Her excuse is always, "I had to use it on something important" (Btw, her definition of "important" is the latest makeup, clothing, Fiverr services, etc... I know this because I saw her browsing and adding things to her carts). She always says that she'll pay it next time and give me a bit extra for my troubles but never does. At the beginning, she paid all that she had to and I paid what I had to. Those were the good times. I guess she believed that she can cheat a little because I eventually became good friends with her. I guess she thought wrong. This happened many times before. Most of the times I was able to pay the internet before it got shut off. This time, and one other previous time, I just wasn't able to pay it and it got shut off. I was struggling with money because I now have to save up to visit my grandparents in Michigan. My parents can't go check on them because of health issues and some family business. I got sick and tired of my roommate neglecting her share of the bills so I moved away and am now living with a different person. I'm still getting to know her but I hope things will look up while I live with her.

Now that I have internet, I'm back to posting with my cats! :) I feel good coming back!

(I'm caught up with what has been going on because Dakota has been updating me on everything. Despite him not being too active (College), he sometimes comes on and checks to make sure we're both aware of how everything's going.)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Troubles but with a (possible) silver lining :: Comments

Ice
Re: Troubles but with a (possible) silver lining
Post Thu 4 Apr 2019 - 10:46 by Ice
Welcome back!

Troubles but with a (possible) silver lining

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: