Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your first cat OC

Go down 
+9
RoawImKoatt
Drippy
Knight
Mosspelt
Ripped
Holly
Yoshachu
sumashira
Ash
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:38 am

This thread is for you to be honest about your dark past and post your first cat OC in detail. Add everything. No shame, no fear.

I'll begin.

Cat Name: Coaldust

Tom or She-Cat: She

Appearance: A black she-cat with white forepaws. Short sleek fur.

Personality: A serious cat that wants to be the very best.

History: She was orphaned as a kit and was raised by the MC Spottedleaf. She falls in love with Brackenfur, Pika's cat crush, and has many kits with him. She's best friends with Sandstorm, and I shipped my OC kits with Leafpool. Crowfeather could go bugger off. Her mentor was Whitestorm because Pika loved him too. Whitestorm survived in the battle and was still deputy and no one can convince me otherwise.

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: TC NPC x NPC

Code:
[b]Cat Name[/b]:

[b]Tom or She-Cat[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b]Clan[/b]:

[b]Origins[/b]:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 am

Cat Name: Moonpelt/Moonstar

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: A beautiful silver she-cat with blue eyes

Personality: She was a loyal warrior, but also kind and pretty much perfect because what is a Mary Sue

History: She had a brother named Swiftrunner who switched Clans over to WC and became their leader because that makes sense. She became TC deputy, fell in love with the SC deputy, Gingerstripe, and then they became leaders at the same time when their leaders killed each other in a battle. They should have broken up, but they were too in love. Also Moon was pregnant. So they went to a Gathering and decided to add a new law to the warrior code that it didn't matter what Clan your mate was from, and everybody was fine with it because they were so in love.
//dies

Clan: TC (with WC blood from a Clan-hopper in there somewhere)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:00 am

Cat Name: Oceanbreeze

Appearance: Ocean is a dark silvery-blue tabby she-cat with dark stripes. She has a white chin and white toes. Her eyes are a dark sapphire blue.

Personality: Ocean is an all-or-nothing sort of she-cat. Refusing to ever give in or lose, she occasionally gets in over her head and puts herself into dangerous situations to try to prove herself. She is deeply loyal to her Clan and her friends. She is known for being a bit pushy and impatient. She simply wants to be always moving and always serving her Clan.

History: Ocean was born to two kittypets along with her younger disabled brother, Shade. When she was about five months old she was putside playing with her brother under her family's supervision when a loose dog appeared suddenly. The family scattered as it began to give pursuit, and Ocean was separated from them. Scared and disoriented, Ocean continued to stray deeper into the forest, wandering in circles for the better part of two days until she was discovered by a WindClan patrol. Unable to guess the way home, Ocean was brought into the Clan to train as a warrior.

Clan: WindClan

Origins: Kittypet x Kittypet

Your first cat OC VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:02 am

Oh, how fun! I love to lament!
Get ready for some really cringy stuffs. XD

Cat Name: Leaftail

Appearance: A fluffy brown she-cat with brown spots on her back, white paws, bright teal blue eyes and... you guessed it... a leaf-green tail.

Personality: Leaftail was all kinds of broken and pathetic as a loner and starting off as a mother, but after joining ThunderClan her past personality was IMMEDIATELY flipped around to happiness. No PTSD, no struggling to get over her past... It was as if she’d never experienced it.

History: Leaftail and her little mutant kits that were named after each Clan — Thunderstripe (white she-cat with bright yellow stripes), Riverheart (bluish gray she cat with a heart on her right flank), Shadowclaw (pitch black tom with evil red eyes), and Windspirit (light brown tom with wind patterns on his sides) — had been on the run from a super aggressive tom named Xotz (no idea where that name came from) who wanted to kill her because... he wanted to? He hated her for some stupid reason, I dunno. Anyway, she managed to get away with her kits and they found ThunderClan, and Firestar had elected to take them in. Eventually, she watched as each of her kits went off to live in other Clans that corresponded with their names because... uh... because of their names? I dunno. But she didn’t seem to care. Apparently she had no idea she’d have to one day face them in battle or something.

Clan: Loner / ThunderClan

Origins: NPC parents

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:18 am

Most of my old warriors ocs and the sites they existed on are long gone. I vaguely recall the name Lunapaw? But the first character I can recall any concrete details about was my first WCC character, and the one from whom I got my nickname.

Cat Name: Hollywhisper

Appearance: Long-furred black cat with electric blue eyes.

Personality: From creation topic: 'Kind, but has a dark side.' I don't remember a lot about her anymore.

History: I'm pretty sure she made some friends in other Clans, alongside ones from her own. At least one from ThunderClan. Beyond that, it's kind of fuzzy and I'm genuinely afraid to go dig through old canon topics and figure out more than that.

Clan: RiverClan.

Origins: The creation topic says pure RiverClan, but I swear I remember her being half WindClan for some reason?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:53 am

Cat Name: Rippedsky/star v.1

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: Average sized black and white tom with blue eyes. After drinking magic water though he became black and red with blue eyes

Personality: Dedicated, driven, kind, sometimes reckless I think

History: Born to pure NPCs in Windclan (I think), Ripped had 2 siblings named Grass-song and Cave-Echo (a medicine cat). I don't remember most of his life but he gained magic powers, changed colors and could heal and teleport. And also he had a dramatic relationship with another magic cat lover. At some point he became leader? This is all I remember from finding my old site a while back. What a ride.

Clan: Windclan/maybe/some group of magic superhero cats

Your first cat OC Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:20 am

Cat Name: Mossmask

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Picture Spottedleaf with long hair, and you got her appearance. I absolutely adored Spottedleaf lol

Personality: She was warm and kind, always willing to put others before herself. She was an excellent hunter, and adored kits - especially her own.

History: She was born into the clan (a made up one that was on a site for the DS called Flipnote Hatena). She trained and became the best hunter in the clan, and became deputy after having two litters of kits with two different mates (the first one disappeared for a long time and turned into a jerk when he finally returned). Unfortunately this was at the tale end of flipnote being supported on the DS, before you could only access it with the 3DS, and I did not have the money to get one to continue. So the tale ended there... I think that's all of it, it's been a while lol

Clan: MistClan (made up clan, similar set up the ThunderClan really

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Your first cat OC Giphy
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Cat Name: Fawn(foot?)/ Fawnstar

Appearance: Tall cat with short brown fur, and of course the light dapples of a fawn. Probably had green eyes. And everyone wanted their cat to be attractive, so he probably was as well.

Personality: I liked to think he was a quiet, serious, and stern dude but any character from back then was really just a self-insert. Probably Deerpaw's poorly rendered predecessor.

History: Never wrote anything on his kithood besides the fact he was an only child. I can't remember anything that really happened to him, besides an event where both the leader and deputy died and he was chosen by his clanmates to be leader or something. And the clan was small so he... summoned some deer from the forest to aid in a battle, because of course he did. Everything else had been normal up until that point. Idek how he died, or if he ever did.

Origins: Pure NPC TC
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 pm

I had two ;-;

Cat Name: Leafpouncer - Leafstar

Appearance: A large, handsome, fluffy brown tabby tom with broad shoulders, a cream-colored chest, big blue eyes, and a Cool Scar™ that was slashed over one eye (think Scar from the Lion King)

Personality: Brave, wise, friendly, charismatic. What's a flaw? Leafpouncer doesn't know. The perfect mary-sue type.

History: Found in Thunderclan territory as a kit. Trained by the leader, got a cool group of friends (he was better than all of them, obviously). Involved in a love triangle between the leader's daughter (Snowfeather) and a Shadowclan she-cat (something like Darkfang or Sparklefur i don't remember).
He became a warrior and got both she-cats preggo. Shadowclan girl died giving birth but Snowfeather had two kits.
Deputy died and Leafpouncer was chosen as their replacement. He went on to conquer the rest of the forest and never died.

Clan: Thunderclan

Origins: half Shadowclan, half Tribe cat (Abandoned in the forest under "Mysterious Circumstances")

Cat Name: Baysplash? Seasplash? Something ocean related? Maybe it started with Splash. who knows.

Appearance: Dilute, sand-colored oriental tabby with clear green eyes. Very handsome, because duh.

Personality: Friendly, kind, non-confrontational, wise, selfless.

History: Born into Oceanclan (Seaclan? Beachclan?). His siblings died before they became warriors. Did some heroic stuff, saved a few apprentices, then became the leader.

Clan: Ocean/Sea/Beach/Somethingclan

Origins: Pure clan kiddo

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Oh boy, this might take awhile, barely remember his backstory heh but he was kinda like Shade tbh

Cat Name: Bloodbath/Bloodbathsstar Worst name ever

Appearance: A large jet black tom with blood red eyes with short fur.

Personality: Bloodbathstar was a stonecold and violent tom who made other cats shiver in fear, nothing would stop him to reach his goal to destroy the clans.

History: Might get this first part wrong Bloodkit was born in Shadowclan, the son of the leader can't remember his name and the deputy Somethingcall the only thing was that his mother wasn't the leaders mate. He and his brother Wolfkit were born outside the clan in a cave at the edge of the Shadowclan territory, each day their mother would come to them in secret and feed them. Once they were about six moons old the cave were attacked by some dogs, the two of them barely escaped. When they were old enough they gave eachother their warrior names, his brother choose the name Bloodbath for him since he were filled with hatred for the clans, he wanted the blood of their father and mother on his paws. He choose the name Wolfclaw for his brother, he wasn't as vengeful as his brother but he were still mad at their parents for hiding them form the clan.

As the two of them planned their revenge Wolfclaw fell in love with a Riverclanner, this ofcourse angered Bloodbath as his brother were the only one he had and now he were gonna abandoned him too, when his brother left him to join Riverclan he swore to kill him the next time he saw him.

After his brother left him he started his own clan, Bloodbathsclan, the clan quickly grew and when he finally decided that they'd go to battle they were about 15 cats strong but they still lost, his own father killed him in the middle of the Shadowclan camp. That was long, didn't think I remembered that much

Clan: Bloodbathsclan

Origins: Shadowclan's Leader x Somethingcall

Your first cat OC Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Cat Name:Deathsoul/star

Tom or She-Cat:she cat

Appearance: Death star was a scarred messy tortishell she cat with bright amber eyes and white toes.

Personality:She was a sweet she cat at least as far as anyone was concerned but when she was wronged by those of her clan she was a nasty cunning and very manipulative she cat who wouldn't stop til she had her revenge

History:Born and raised a pure blooded shadowclan cat she worked hard to be the best she could be til she made a single mistake that caused her her clan's trust.  She had fallen for a rogue that had came about into the territory and eventually bore his kits.  Sinkit, Shadowkit, and Aurakit.  It never took long for the clan to find out but that wasn't until she took control as leader.  Forced to not trust her warriors and in fits of anger and power she sent her clan to war with other clans over prices of territory.  Much like Brokenstar she had trained cats at young ages sending them to fight before they were ready and didn't care a single bit.  She stole territory at the cost of her clan mates lives and drive windclan to stay in Thunder clan territory before she had moved to take riverclan territory as well threatening to slaughter the whole clan unless they joined her willingly. Alas that didn't happen and the eve before the great slaughter star clan finally chose to intervene telling Thunder clan, Windclan, Riverclan to join forces to take Deathstar down.  They soon did so and Deathstar was killed by the Thunder clan leader Flame star.  Though the tale wasn't over there not one bit Deathstar had died arriving in the dark forest where she forced her way to the top taking control.  In doing so she forced the others to submit to her command and plan as it would involve wiping the whole of the clans out for their treachery against her because Shadowclan itself had helped in its death against her.  And now her soft daughter Sinflower  whole changed her name upon receiving her nine lives changed her name to Hopestar as in a hope to bring her clan to a better future. But all the while Deathstar was lurking gathering living cats for her plans against the clans.

(Sorry I decided to cut it short she was my very first of and well evil as evil could be when I made her sooo yeah she was the most developed of I had)

Clan:Shadowclan currently the Dark Forest

Origins:full shadowclan

I actually contemplated making a fan fiction story for her recently after finding stuff on her but idk))

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:27 pm

Oh dear lord help me the memories of my edgy 8-year-old self

Cat Name: Wolfheart/star

Appearance: A beautiful, lean she-cat with piercing blue eyes and short, grey tabby fur. She had a scar running over her left eye.

Personality: Fierce, fair, kind, leaderlike, playful, serious, protective

History: Wolf and her siblings, Storm, and Fox were born to a rogue and a kittypet, Slash, a huge brown tom with amber eyes, and Griffin, a beautiful declawed calico she-cat with leaf-green eyes. (I had no idea how genetics worked.) She witnessed Griffin being ripped apart by Fly, a rogue who had some sort of serious dispute with her father, and Slash fought him off long enough for Wolf and her siblings to flee. They almost froze to death at the WindClan border, with Fox losing her tail to frostbite. WindClan cats found them, and they were raised in WindClan until Stormpaw ran away and joined a rouge group. Nothing more is heard of him until Wolfpaw and Foxpaw are warriors, Wolfheart and Foxfang. Stormpaw, having renamed himself Stormtail, eventually kidnaps and kills Foxfang for no reason whatsoever, and Wolfheart, by now the deputy, somehow stumbles across Foxfang, recognizes her brother's scent, and using her massive amounts of charisma bands all four Clans together to take down Stormtail's evil rouge group. A great battle is fought and many cats die. Featherstar, the WindClan leader loses her last life just as Stormtail kills Wolfheart. Wolfheart gains her nine (Technically eight now) lives in StarClan and wakes back up to kill Stormtail. The rest of the rouges disband and flee, and Wolfheart rules over WindClan for many many seasons.

Clan: WindClan

Origins: Rouge x Kittypet

Your first cat OC Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:14 pm

My first OC was a self-insert; I have a heart condition irl, so I wanted to play around with that concept being in the Warriors universe.  Her 2.0 version is much much more realistic.  Also ayyy, this is where my name comes from (partly)!

Cat Name: Rainstone

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Rain was a short-haired solid pale brown she-cat with a tan belly/chest, one tan front paw and a tan tail tip.  She had a long, deep scar across her chest and pale grayish-blue eyes; she was considered to be fairly pretty.

Some old art my friend did of her 2.0 version, which didn't have the scar:

Personality:  Kind-hearted, friendly, adores her friends and family.  Due to health issues, she was somewhat looked down upon by the higher ranks because they didn't think she was fit to be a warrior, a view which she resented and fought hard to prove wrong.  She is brave, loyal, and determined to achieve her goals, which could sometimes lead to recklessness if she didn't think everything through properly.

History: Ohhkay here we go... Rainkit is the daughter of the RiverClan deputy Hawkeyes and was born shortly after a major event in her clan's history.  A warrior in the clan (or possibly the former deputy, can't remember) committed treason by trying to kill their leader and sparked a huge battle in camp.  During the fight, Hawkeyes attacked the traitor and SOMEHOW dug his claws too deep into his chest, piercing his heart.  Because ribs and the sternum just, don't exist.  This ended the battle, and the traitor was exiled, cursing Hawkeyes and swearing he'll get his revenge.  On the way out the leader changed the traitor's name to Scarheart (oof), and he became a legend to scare naughty kits into obedience.

When Rainkit and her friends were old enough to explore, they decided to sneak out of camp to see the territory.  While out there, Rainkit got separated from the group and ran into Scarheart; he recognized her as Hawkeyes's daughter because their eyes are the same shade of blue.  He attacked her and afflicted her with the same injury as him, before leaving the kit to die.  She was found by a patrol and eventually nursed back to health by the clan's medicine cat, but due to the damage caused to her heart, she would always be weaker than her clanmates.  Can't remember much after that, other than she makes it her life's mission to track down and kill Scarheart to protect her father and RiverClan, which she eventually would've done if I'd finished the fanfic :')

Clan: RiverClan

Origins: RC x RC, probably pure.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 am

As with most others, this gal was very much a self-insert. Painfully so.

Cat Name: Sunset

Appearance: Ginger with white paws, chest, stomach, and tail tip. Green eyes and yellow ears.

Personality: Painfully obnoxious. Like, 11-year-old me obnoxious. Arrogant and very bad at sarcasm, but apparently supposed to be brave and strong and good at fighting. Makes friends and then gets into arguments with them.

History: oof. I'm going to include some hilariously terrible topics to look at

Sunkit's alive, aka my first ever roleplay topic anywhere. She becomes an apprentice, befriends Featherpaw and Blazepaw (kind of), at some unknown point meets Bramblepaw and decides she hates his guts (it's mutual and they frequently waver between friends and enemies), her archenemy becomes her true love (eugh gross), Sunpaw almost dies and meets her greatest enemy Deathheart face to face (lmao), celebrates her warriorship with her closest friends, Sunset's whole family goes to fourtrees to ascend to StarClan and talk to her father and half-brother who awkwardly hits on her (double eugh), Sunset's best friend Featherfall runs away to join WindClan, at some undetermined point her mate leaves her for her ex-best friend; the pair both become leaders of their respective clans and continue their affair, she murders a former leader for trespassing (seriously what was wrong with me), Sunset's brother Deadfrost is selected as deputy over her in a missing topic, and this b FINALLY dies when she gets shanked by her old friend Deathheart from beyond the grave. What a rollercoaster. And that's just the ones I remember.

Bonus love geometrical shape and its consequences: Blazepaw had the hots for Sunpaw/set, who fell in love with Brambleflame. They had no kids and Brambleflame became leader and left her for the newly-WindClan Featherfall/star and they have kits; her exodus from ThunderClan marks the end of Featherfall's relationship with Deadfrost (and the abandonment of their many kits) who then sought love from Firefly. Firefly secretly cheated on Deadfrost with some rando rogue. This secret relationship produced Silverkit, assumed to be Deadfrost's daughter, and she ascends to deputyship when he becomes leader and later leads her clan and allies against RiverClan's conquest to control the entire forest. The clash between Sleepystar and Silverstar still echoes across the site to this day. It was decided by a roll of the dice.

Origins: Pure, Shiningpride x Blackeyes(NPC)

Feather and Dead were my closest friends on this site and I still miss them when I'm here.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Your first cat OC 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first cat OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first cat OC   Your first cat OC Empty

Back to top Go down