Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Catching Fishes :3 [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Catching Fishes :3 [c] Empty
PostSubject: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 2:38

Hawkpaw padded back and forth in front of the camp entrance. It was past sunhigh, and he hadn't been asked to go on a patrol yet. Growing more and more impatient by the second, Hawkpaw finally had been bored long enough. "Who wants to go on a patrol with me? We can go to the river!" He mewed, his voice ringing across the busy camp.

(OOC: short and oogly)

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Catching Fishes :3 [c] 185?cb=20120408181220
Catching Fishes :3 [c] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:10

Larkfeather walked towards Hawkpaw, and the brown tabby smiled. He enjoyed the apprentice’s enthusiasm to go on a patrol. ”I can take you on a patrol,” Larkfeather said to the apprentice. ”I think we should go, if you are this excited.” The brown tabby tom led the young apprentice to the river, even though he was truly scared of the fact that either he or Hawkpaw would get injured.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Catching Fishes :3 [c] Image10
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019 - 1:34

Hawkpaw's fur frizzled with excitement as a brown tabby warrior padded toward him. Larkfeather, he knew. He'd seen the tom working around camp. He shivered with excitement as the warrior agreed to take him. "I wonder how much fresh-kill we'll catch" He mewed, following Larkfeather out of camp.

Hawkpaw was instantly reminded of how beautiful leaf-bare could be. All around him were crystal branches sticking off from the trees. It was as if the tree branches has a silver glow. The sun was actually out today, instead of hiding behind the clouds. The light of the sun made it even better, reflecting off all of the branches, which shaded them with a golden glow. 'Its so, beautiful.' Hawkpaw though, admiring the scene. He panicked as he realized he'd started trailing behind. He started looking for Larkfeather, and saw his dark brown tail behind a tree. Speeding up, Hawkpaw went forward to walk beside the warrior.

When the two made it to the river, it was just as pretty as the trees. The ice on the river was broken into different sized pieces, meaning that they could fish here with having to break any ice. The sun reflected off of the ice, producing a blinding light. After a moment of adjusting his eyes he turned to Larkfeather. "How about we hunt over there?" He asked, pointing his tail to a part of the river that had been spared of the ice. He padded over, watching the faint shadows of fish drifting across the water. He saw one shadow, fraying close to the edge of the river, right toward where Hawkpaw stood, leaning closer as it grew nearer. With a mighty flick of his paw, he hooked the fish with his claw and threw it onto the shore. It squirmed and flopped around for a moment, but Hawkpaw batted it with his paw, making the killing blow.

"I caught it!" He meowed, looking over at Larkfeather. He pushed the fish a little farther away from the river and turned back to it, watching the water.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 1:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019 - 1:34

The member 'Ramenoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Catching Fishes :3 [c] Mistpe10
Catching Fishes :3 [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptySun 17 Feb 2019 - 2:22

Larkfeather smiled when Hawkpaw caught a fish.  The brown tabby whispered, ”That’s awesome!  Just remember to stay quiet, so you can catch more of them.”  Larkfeather went into a crouch, spotting a frog nearby.  He stalked it, walking to the green slimy creature. Closer... closer...

Snap.

The brown tabby stepped on a small twig, alerting the frog and chasing it away. No. He sighed. ”Well, nobody is perfect,” he said under his breath. The brown tabby looked for another creature to hunt, maybe another frog.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Catching Fishes :3 [c] Image10

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Sun 17 Feb 2019 - 2:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptySun 17 Feb 2019 - 2:22

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 14:44

Hawkpaw looked at Larkfeather, surprised at the fact that the warrior didn't catch it. The larger tom was right though, not every cat is perfect. He wondered what catching a frog was like. Flicking his ears, he turned back to the river. The tabby apprentice had more experience with catching fish, so he decided it would be best for him to stick with it. Facing the water, he looked through his wrinkled reflection and once again he saw the outline of many fish. It was surprising how much more prey could be found in the river than on land. Taking note of what Larkfeather said, he stayed quiet and leaned closer to the water. He drug his paw through the weak current, then flicked it up into the air. He watched as a fountain on water splashed up, and along with it the jumping, silver body of a fish. As fast as he could, he swatted it out of the air, knocking it to the ground. He struck it with his paw once and watched as it fell still. "Maybe catching a fish would be a bit easier." Hawkpaw said, pushing the fish up next to the other behind him.

Hawkpaw didn't actually know how to catch a frog though. Maybe they should be left for shadowclan. He personally thought that they tasted weird, and the flesh on them was too stretchy.He shuddered just thinking about it.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Tue 19 Feb 2019 - 14:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 14:44

The member 'Ramenoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Fishes :3 [c]   Catching Fishes :3 [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Fishes :3 [c]
Page 1 of 1