Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Catching up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Catching up   Catching up EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 21:08

Swiftheart was in camp. She had been doing lots of training with her apprentice and had been on lots of patrols lately. This combined with kits on the way left even the very energetic swiftheart a little tired. Still she had alot of drive to still interact with her clanmates as she was always very extraverted and loved to hang out and spend time with her clan.

She saw Snowfoot a little ways away and grinned walking over to her friend. She had tried to comfort Snowfoot (paw at the time) when she grieved for her mother and now with the death of Murkystar (Swifthearts mother) Swiftheart felt her pain all the more clear. Swifthearts mom was gone now and it hurt alot.

She smiled warmly at the other she cat as she sat down next to her "do you mind if I join you?" she meowed in a friendly tone.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 22:05

Snowfoot looked up. “Oh, hi Swiftheart. Sure you can sit down. Say, are the rumors true, that you’re going to be a queen?”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 15:27

Swiftheart happily sat by her friend. She smiled widely at the wuestion and nodded.

"Yes , its true... in about a moon from now maybe a little longer" she tells her.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 16:27

“Oh, I’m so excited!” Snowfoot mewed. “I hope that’ll be me someday.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 10:13

Swiftheart purred happily and nodded "I am sure one day it will be" she nodded encouragingly.

Sitting next to Snowfoot happily she let a bit of a pause happen before she asked a bit of a hard question but one she needed help with.

"... how... how do you deal with the loss of your mother?" she asked really quietly knowing it was a hard topic for snowfoot. But with Murkystar's death Swiftheart had been really down and saddened by it. Snowfoot and her both had this in common and she wondered if Snow had found anything that had made it easier. "... Im sorry if that is not what you want to talk about... you dont have to answer " she quickly added on.

She hoped snow wouldnt be mad at her for this

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 12:35

“It’s okay,” Snowfoot mewed. “It was really hard at first. I’m sure you remember that I was mad at her for a while, for breaking her promise to come home. Sometimes it still hurts, but it gets easier with time. And sometimes, even since -“ she choked a little here, “even since StarClan disappeared, I still feel like she’s here, y’know? After all, as long as I remember her, that can never die.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 12:55

Swiftheart nodded listening carefully to what snowfoot said. She nodded slowly "yes... I will always remember murkystar my mother...." she grinned a little at her friend. It helped alot to be able to talk about it and snowfoot was right the memories were something she could never lose and would always hold close.

"Thank you snowfoot" she purred leaning on the other she cat temporarly in a little hug

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up   Catching up Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: