Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 22:54

Owlpaw had quitly sneaked out of camp not wanting to stay in the wall surrounded area any longer, seeing cats sit together and having fun while you sit alone really doesn't help your mood in a positive way. Owlpaw did not need to be constantly reminded that everyone she used to chat with was no longer there, she did not need a reminder that her mentor died and that her new one was often busy as deputy. Not that she judged Marshstorm for not having a lot of time for her he was after all the deputy of a big clan it was just that it kind of sucked. Thats why she decided to leave camp, alone not wanting another warrior to come with her. She had faintly smelled a fox cent but dismissed it as old and had kept on walking. As she walked trough the woods she relived the gathering, she had talked with a Skyclan warrior Acornfall by name. The she-cat had been there when her father died, the day both Skyclan and Thunderclan lost a cat that had crow for a prefix. During their small talk Owlpaw had felt at ease with the Skyclan cat, the cat really knew her pain. It was strange to think about it, no cat in her clan could really understand what she was going trough yet a cat from Skyclan did. Somehow Owlpaw found peace with knowing that at least one cat could really understand her. As she walked trough the forest sometimes hoping over small fallen branches and twigs she noticed that she had unconsciously walked to the place where Shade had killed her father and the Skyclan apprentice. A part of her wanted to leave not wanting to be reminded that her father had died here but another part of her told her to stay. So even while she did not fully know why, the she-cat stayed her thick brown fur resting on the forest floor.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 7:50

Acornfall decided to go on a walk; despite the faint Twoleg scent, she still chose to walk to the border.  She could never really connect with many of her clanmates, and those that she did... were now roaming in StarClan.  She knew that she was almost definitely breaking the code if she and Owlpaw met, but... while she was walking towards Fourtrees, she attacked Blossompaw unprovoked.  The brown tabby she-cat just managed to stop herself from maiming or killing Blossompaw.  Arriving at the border, she saw another brown she-cat laying on the ground.  "Hi, Owlpaw," Acornfall told the brown cat, who she knew was definitely Owlpaw.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] Image10
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 7:04

Owlpaw was just about to get up and walk away when she hear a familiar voice "hi,Owlpaw". The she cat quickly looked up to the origin of the voice and saw the Sky-cat that knew how she felt, she saw Acornfall. "A Acornfall? Hi, what are you doing here?" her voice was not aggressive but rather kind, like she spoke to an old friend. One part of Owlpaw wanted to hiss and go back into the Thunderclan territory but the other part of her wanted to stay, and chat with Acornfall and by star clan the last part won the eternal struggle by a landslide.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 20:22

Acornfall smiled awkwardly. ”Um... I was just going on a walk.” The brown tabby didn’t know how to respond, but it was the truth. She was going on a walk just to get away. What a coincidence that I just happened to cross paths with Owlpaw, she thought.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 23:35

Owlpaw looked at the Skyclan warrior "I was just getting out of camp I needed to clear my head....I guess I unconsciously got here...." to the place where everything went wrong. "So how are things going with you?" she hoped the she-cat did't see it strange.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 9:18

Acornfall sighed.  ”To be honest, not that well.  I have been trying to start conversations with my clanmates, but it hasn’t been working that much.”  Acornfall walked around nervously, taking in the area around her.  It was the exact place when they first met, when Shade killed Owlpaw’s father and Acornfall’s friend.  This can’t be a coincidence, she thought.  StarClan, or something else, must have arranged this.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptyWed 6 Feb 2019 - 2:32

Owlpaw gave Acornfall an supportive smile seeing the warrior scanning the area, realizing where they where. Once upon a time Owlpaw would have shrugged it of as a weird coincidence now however Owlpaw did not believe in coincidence anymore every little flower every death of a prey it was mend to go like that just like it was meant for Owlpaw and Acornfall to meet. "Why do you think you have problems talking to them? Is it because you don't know what to talk about or rather because they don't know what to say?".

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 21:56

Acornfall sighed. ”I think it’s that I don’t know what to say, and that everycat has their own business. I don’t know any other explanation,” the brown tabby replied.

OOC: Short

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 0:43

Owlpaw gave Acornfall a sad smile "yeah I sometimes have that to, it feels like every one in Thunderclan has found their roll and I am just sitting there wondering since when life got so fast" she had her eyes focusing on nothing in particular but saw that Acornfall was still standing. She swept with her tail as to invite Acornfall to lay down with her.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 22:15

Acornfall sat on her haunches, still paranoid about what may happen. Suddenly, a thought popped into her mind. This could be the last encounter that they ever have with each other. They could never see each other again. The coincidence... could just be StarClan’s cruel trick, a cruel trick before Owlpaw’s demise. However, Acornfall was determined to stay positive. ”Did you like the game moss-ball?” the she-cat asked Owlpaw. ”I’m assuming you played that when you were a kit. Maybe we could play moss-ball together?” Gee, Acornfall, you just ruined your best chance to make a friend. What are you doing!?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]   Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, everyone I love is dead to...[closed for mamen]
Page 1 of 1