Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl Empty
PostSubject: thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl   thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Cat Name: Copperkit - Copperpaw - Copperheart
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom looking for a she-cat

Special Requests: aaalright for this specific mate i'm gonna be a bit picky because i would like copper to have an ideal mate
they will not particularly spark interests in each other until both are warriors or copper is a warrior and the girl is an apprentice.
the ideal personality i'm looking for is a she-cat who knows how to put up with copper's excessive jokes and weird, random stuff (aka his pranks and tricks with his sister bat AHEM), and will join in with him in some cases. despite this sort of teasing trait, they should still be a fairly nice & bright cat ^^
on another note- she also has to gain copper's trust. copper will eventually open up to her and she will be of the VERY small minority that knows of copper's insecurities and self-resentment for having rogue/loner blood. along with hailpaw, this she-cat will be the one who helps him overcome his own insecurities, and after that, they'll become mates !!

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |

Last edited by 81556 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl   thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 11:51 pm

I have Sablekit she isn't born yet but I have her.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl   thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 12:03 am

oo thank u for the offer!! but i'm going to have to decline. i'm closing this for now because someone offered me a really nice cat over discord ^^

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl   thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl Empty

Back to top Go down

thunderclan tom looking for a local tc girl
Page 1 of 1