Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Local Child Shows off to his Mom (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

Local Child Shows off to his Mom (c) Empty
PostSubject: Local Child Shows off to his Mom (c)   Local Child Shows off to his Mom (c) EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 1:30

Torrentkit looked around camp to see if there was anyone to show his newly learned skill. One of the apprentices taught him how to pounce and he was dying to let others know. A large molly near the nursery entrance caught his eye and he scampered up to her. He pawed her leg and exclaimed, "Hey mom! Look at this cool new trick I learned!" He ran off again and found a stray reed. He placed it around a tail's length away and crouched down, prepared to pounce. It was much sloppier than a trained warrior's -- or even an apprentice's -- but he was proud, nonetheless. He swung his head back towards Forestfire and meowed, "Are you watching?" After he was sure that she was, he wiggled his haunches and leaped. He fell a little short, but still tackled the reed, churning his hind legs against it. Once he was satisfied with his work, Torrentkit bounced back over to his mother. "Wasn't that sooo cool! I bet Perchstar will make me a warrior as soon as she sees me!" He proudly meowed looking up at Forestfire.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

Local Child Shows off to his Mom (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum