Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Light in darkness:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Light in darkness: Empty
PostSubject: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 10:41 pm

So many things were happening. So many things that couldn't be explained. The air was always tense, hoping that the day of a war wouldn't come. Windclan was on alert for any signs of hidden hostility and would be ready to defend. Swiftstep was constantly busy, rarely any time to really reflect of current and past events. There was no time to truly rest or relax. It was his duty to serve and protect his clan and stand by Brindlestar's side through thick and thin. Today, however, the brown tom managed to find a tiny window of possible relaxation.

Swiftstep sat near the camp entrance, seemingly staring off into the distant horizon. It was dusk, nearing night, and the deputy had decided to calm his nerves by watching the sun set. He didn't mind to be joined by anyone. Most of his clan-mates knew that they could always approach him even when he seemed to be busy or resting. The brown cat's ear twitched as he heard the faint sound of paw-steps heading his way.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 11:04 pm

Foxspirit padded up to Swiftstep and sat down beside him, her bushy orange fur rustling slightly in the wind. With all the things happening, all this trouble and drama... she just had to talk to someone. She couldn't keep everything inside her forever. Finally, she looked over at him with concerned green eyes."What is happening, Swiftstep?" She said in a low voice. "Everything is going to change, isn't it? How could StarClan just turn their backs on us?"  

Light in darkness: Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:02 pm

The brown tom's right ear flicked, signaling that he had heard Foxspirit. His amber eyes slowly closed as if it helped him answer the questions. "Not all of Starclan has forgotten about us. I know that for a fact. However, I do not know why they have not come to our aid. Only they know why. Things will certainly change here, either for the better or for the worst. We must stick together as a clan and not get lost in the approaching darkness. All the clans must work together to push Lichenmask and his followers away. I have seen his true power and I fear them greatly but I know Starclan will not let the clans fall. Who will they watch and guide if they're gone? What of the traditions and customs? Will all of our and our ancestor's lives be for nothing? I know we will prevail. We need to hold on to our faiths in the starry cats...Foxspirit, don't worry. We'll be alright." By the time he finished, Swiftstep was directly facing the warrior, a determimed expression on his face. He will never lose hope in Starclan. They will guide the clans in some way.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:12 pm

"I..." Foxspirit was silent for a moment before she spoke again. "I really hope that my family is part of StarClan that wants to help us. My siblings, my mother..." Her voice trailed off as sadness thickened in her voice. All of her siblings were dead. And now the thought invaded her mind that they may be trying to purge the clans. No one new what portion of StarClan was behind Lichenmask, it could be anyone. Even her siblings. Even Willowpaw...

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 1:18 am

Swiftstep wrapped his tail around Foxspirit's back as a way of comforting her. "I'm certain they are and will always be trying to help us. Your family was loyal and loving, like you are. They must be trying their absolute hardest to try and reach us from wherever they are stuck at. Remember, your family is always with you when you keep their memories alive in your heart. Always keep faith darlin' The darkness will not prevail." After a few moments of silence, the older cat nudged the warrior beside him, attempting to lighten the mood. "Foxspirit, how far have you gotten in training your apprentice?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Foxspirit gazed into Swiftstep's eyes as he comforted her. She put her tail around his back. She shook herself out of her thoughts as he tried to lighten the mood with talk of her apprentice. "Um- uh... ya!" She stammered. "Fallenpaw's training is going well! I've taught him hunting, as well the basics of fighting." After a pause, she asked, "How is Snowpaw doing?"

OOC: If Snowpaw isn't Swiftsteaps apprentice anymore, please correct me..."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:35 pm

OOC: She is! :)

IC: Swiftstep smiled gently when he felt the she-cat's tail on his back. He nodded as she told him about what Fallenpaw had been taught. "That's great! I'm sure Fallenpaw will become a warrior in no time with you teaching him! Snowpaw is turning out to be a great apprentice. She can hunt fairly well. I'm very proud of her!" The brown tom licked his chest before speaking once again, "Has anything interesting happen to you lately?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 9:11 pm

"Not much besides the normal patrols, apprentice training and such." Foxspirit admitted. "Unless, of course, you count what just happened..." Her voice trailed off as she was reminded of Lichenmask and his prophecies. She attempted to lighten the mood once more. "A-Anyways, what have you been up to?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Swiftstep smiled as he was trying to remember what he head been doing lately. "During these past few days, I've been sending out and leading patrols, training my apprentice as well as helping out with others, entertaining kits and elders, and hunting here and there to stock up on prey. Basically, I've been quite busy. I enjoy days like these when I'm able to relax and talk to someone. How about you? Do you enjoy days like these?" The deputy, as a friendly gesture, bumped his shoulder to the she-cat's.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light in darkness:   Light in darkness: Empty

Back to top Go down

Light in darkness:
Page 1 of 1