Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan} Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan}   Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan} EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:00

Ivorykit sat by a tree and sighed "what do I have to do to feel happy?" she asked herself by muttering under her breath. "Nobody wants to play with me anyway..." her voice trailed off and she sighed again. A warm tear filled with sadness and loneliness slid down her cheek and hit the dirt and grass filled clearing. The memories of happiness were very distant... can I ever gain my smile again? Some more tears were followed from the first.

She opened her eyes, nothing but a blur is what she saw. She wished she could've seen then. She never saw them. Never remembering the ones who nurture you until they live their last battle. A few mews of sadness could be heard coming from her. Ivorykit Dug her tiny kitten claws into the dirt, whom was ridden with tears filled with despair. Tiny markings could be seen then, as well as the paws of greater warriors. Leaders, and warriors. Medicine cats and apprentices. She had to remember what she had to live up to. But she couldn't.

Her eyes clouded with grief as well as blindness. Ivorykit kept on crying and mewing.

(FORGOT THIS CAT IS IN RIVERCLAN OMG -anyone who posted before the edits are free to drop if wanted-)

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Berrykit on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 4:08; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Im a loser)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan}   Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan} EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 0:16

Robinpaw felt somethign was off in camp, she searched the camp until she found what was bothering her, not just one but two crying kits.. She purred and spoke softly. "What's wrong little ones?" Robinpaw's instinct was to ask, she was all too motherly as a cat, if she found an injured enemy, it wouldn't cross her mind. That was her flaw.

(As much as I'd love to continue this, I don't think it is possible, I don't have a RiverClan cat that could fill the role.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 7:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan}   Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan} EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 11:59

Bump (and sorry bout that)

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan}   Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan} Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness Giving off light {Open to riverclan}
Page 1 of 1