Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  Empty
PostSubject: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 14:33

Lightkit nudged her mother, Daffodilfur once again.
Daffodilfur narrowed her eyes and sighed. "Let me guess, Lightkit, you want to leave the Nursery? Not a chance. There's no way I'm letting you out there."
"Mom..." Lightkit hissed, frustrated, "why won't you let me? It's not dangerous in the camp, right?"
Daffodilfur frowned and wrapped her tail protectively around her daughter. "You can't leave. Not until you're older."
"I don't understand," Lightkit sputtered.
Daffodilfur went silent. Lightkit tilted her head in confusion and... looked into her mother's eyes. She saw grief, pain, and anger. Desperation. Helplessness.
Fear.
But why? she wondered.
"Mom, what's wrong?" Lightkit scowled. "Just... tell me already."
Daffodilfur glared at her, but the anger faded out of her eyes. "N...never mind, Lightkit. You can go."
Lightkit nearly flinched in surprise. "Wh-what? Really?"
"Just... go," Daffodilfur choked.
This is crazy, Lightkit thought. But I can finally see the camp! Still... I can't help but wonder what my mom could be so upset about.
Lightkit shook the thought away. She then walked out of the Nursery.
"Oh, wow..." she breathed. Lightkit's eyes lit up as the overwhelming scents all drew in. So this was the camp!
Lightkit scanned the horizon. It felt so nice to finally be out of that boring little space known as the Nursery...
It was a massive overgrown clearing with jagged stone sticking out of the earthy ground.
Lightkit spotted several other dens and smelled many unfamiliar scents. She approached a pile of strange objects...
"What are these?" Lightkit muttered to herself, grasping at a squirrel in confusion, tilting her head. She dropped the squirrel, shocked at how heavy the thing was.
"This is so strange." She kicked the squirrel back into the pile. She then sat and stared around the clearing, wondering what to do next.

Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  Fa7
Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  Tenor
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 23:13

ooc: i hope you don't mind if i join! :)
and sorry for puddlekit being an annoying tom..

ic:
Puddlekit was, in his usual manner, basking in the sun leisurely, enjoying the glowing beams' marvellous warmth as they soaked into his well-groom, splashed pelt. His sleek tail swished lazily in a repetitive pattern, and he slowly opened his eyes, blinking them as the sudden glare shone viciously into his eyes. After they had asjusted, he gazed around blissfully, enjoying his time as a carefree kit. No responsibilities, no expectations, he could pretty much do whatever he pleased!
Unexpectedly, a kit came to view. A beautiful, lithe, pristine white and shining silver coloured she-kit. One that he hadn't seen before. Purring, the tom-kit clumsily positioned himself into a sitting and, eventually, a standing stance. Padding with a goofy confidence, he approached Lightkit with a playful grin. "Hullo," he purred softly, lightly flicking his tail in front of Lightkit's face in a perky way, "Is this your first time in camp?"

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 9:09

(Ooc: No, it's fine! Besides, Lightkit is a cold fish anyway xD)
"Yeah." Lightkit bit her lip. Why does he look so smug... "Why do you care?" She narrowed her gaze at him.

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 20:06

ooc: thanks! sorry for taking a while to reply~
this'll be interesting then xd

"Oh, I was just curious,. I haven't seen you around before - otherwise I would have certainly remembered a beautiful she-cat like you!" he chirped, his tones honeyed and smooth. He gazed intently into the wary she-kit's eyes, a silly warmth lacing light-heartedly into his vivid yellow eyes.
He twitched his ear playfully, a low, hardly audible chuckle escaping his slightly open maw.

Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 21:27

Lightkit fluffed out her fur, clearly irritated with the goofy tom. She opened her mouth to scowl a cutting remark. "Oh, thanks. I'm certain you would have." Her tone was clearly sarcastic as she narrowed her eyes even more at the tom until they were merely slits. "My name's... Lightkit, by the way. Though I doubt you can remember that."
She felt so uncomfortable around this tom.
Who does he think he is?
(Ooc: It's fine!)

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 22:39

"Of course I'll remember your name - it's such a divine one! How could I forget 'Lightkit'?" he trilled softly, clearly unaffected by the kit's scathing retorts. He still simply smirked playfully, also shooting a ridiculous wink her direction. His tail was swishing around in a rythym, clearly enjoying this challenge.
"I'm Puddlekit, although I'll be Puddlepaw soon enough." This statement was simply to proudly boast, and didn't mean that he was looking forward to his event. Apprenticehood would be so busy. That life wasn't for him. He'd much rather prefer tranquil relaxation time, with the sunlight illuminating his pelt in a gorgeously magnificent way.
Yes.
That's how he liked it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery    Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightkit's First Time Out of the Nursery
Page 1 of 1