Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Failed Assassination Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Failed Assassination Idea Empty
PostSubject: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 11:42

This is just an idea, but I wanted to throw it out there anyway in case it can get worked into the main plot.

So, I can’t remember exactly what RiverClan’s rules are on accepting outsiders because I can’t remember where the topic that states this is and I just can’t find it anywhere, but I was thinking that perhaps Shade could have a single kit with a she-cat in The Regime before going off to challenge Jaystar. Of course, one of my kitties will have to die first so that I can play as the kit, but here’s the idea:

I want this to be a “child who lives in their evil father’s shadows and tries to prove themselves loyal” thing, just like with Tigerstar and Bramblestar. Shade would initially want to breed a kit who would grow strong in The Regime so that he himself can try to take over RiverClan — just in case he himself doesn’t. However, the son wouldn’t want to be evil, but rather he would want to join RiverClan, prove himself to be a loyal RiverClan warrior, and go through all the struggles of trying to escape his father’s shadow.

I think this would be a great development idea for Shade’s possible son, and it would help keep Shade’s memory alive so that he won’t fade away in the Dark Forest as quickly, thus he’ll be well enough for whenever the next site-wide DF-related plot comes around.

And even though, the kit would be born a rogue, he would still have RiverClan blood from Shade and Sweet — as well as ShadowClan blood from Scorchfang — so maybe he’d be allowed into RiverClan.

What does everyone think? :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 11:53

i like it. as you said, it would be great development for the character; being distrusted because your dad was an evil guy. i'd love to watch this happen.
so short but im not feelin creative

Failed Assassination Idea Tenor Failed Assassination Idea Original Failed Assassination Idea 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 11:56

Here you go

I think it's a great idea but I don't know if it will work. But, if he goes to TC, Newttongue can adopted him if you need.

Failed Assassination Idea Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Failed Assassination Idea Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 11:59

im sorry i have to say it

access denied

Failed Assassination Idea Tenor Failed Assassination Idea Original Failed Assassination Idea 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 12:17

Hmm... Well, what if he tries going to RiverClan first, but because of who his father was they turn him away, and then he’s adopted by Newttongue or some other ThunderClan cat? :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 12:22

Sounds good to me. If you can't find a mate for him, you you could use an npc as well.

Failed Assassination Idea Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Failed Assassination Idea Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:14

If you need a mate I have Lucky of the regime

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination Idea   Failed Assassination Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Failed Assassination Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: