Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving on a mission trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Leaving on a mission trip Empty
PostLeaving on a mission trip

Leaving on a mission trip 2dngey

From the 10th of July (tomorrow) to the 21th of July, I will be away on a mission trip. I'll fortunately have wifi, but I'm pretty sure I need to share it with twelve other people. In addition, I'll only have my phone again. This means that posts will be somewhat short and my activity might be a bit iffy. I am so sorry for all the inconveniences this causes.

On the bright side, my irregularly timed exams are finally over, and I have been released from the darkness. Freedom sure tastes great. I can just throw all the emotional and mental stress that I've been feeling for the past week away. Your friendly local otaku will now (hopefully) have more time to roleplay.

I'll work my hardest so that you don't feel a difference in my activity.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Leaving on a mission trip :: Comments

No Comment.

Leaving on a mission trip

Page 1 of 1