Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going on a trip.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Going on a trip. Empty
PostGoing on a trip.

I'm afraid from July 7 to July 15 I am going to be gone. Where am I going? Florida. I know, you are all like 'OhmygoshFlorida! You are so lucky!' but I hate the fact I have to go. First of all, Florida is going to be hotter than Michigan most likely, and I can barely stand the heat here. Second of all, my parents and me and driving there. From Michigan. Yea, weee. Third of all, my mom is going to make me stay by the pool. Which doesn't seem so bad on its own but I hate water. Why do I hate water? Cause I can't swim and I don't really care about learning seeing how I barely spend time outside. My mom mostly wants me to work on my tan but I am a nerd. We aren't suppose to have tans, we should be a pale pasty white. And last of all, I am being forced to go against my will. I am the only one of my siblings that are going, which I guess is mostly due to the fact that I don't have to work but it still doesn't add to the fact that I don't want to go. Sorry, venting. Really been wanting to do this for a while...

Um, anyways. Yea, I am going to be gone and I have no idea if I will have internet or what. I don't have a laptop so to get on I will have to use my phone (which I hate typing on) or steal my mom's laptop. Infact the only things I think I will be able to do is past the time is playing one of my DS games or doodling so yea, gonna be loads of fun...

Going on a trip. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Going on a trip. :: Comments

Moss(Hazel and Berry)
Re: Going on a trip.
Post Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 13:51 by Moss(Hazel and Berry)
Too bad. Well if it makes you feel better I'm going to Boston and all my friends are like 'Don't go!" because they think I'm going to like die (you know the bombing) Also, I usually have to use my phone to go on here.
Kes
Post Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 20:40 by Kes
OH MY GOD. I FEEL FOR YOU. I HATE FLORIDA SO MUCH.
Post  by Sponsored content

Going on a trip.

Page 1 of 1