Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Issa Vacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Issa Vacation Empty
PostIssa Vacation

Hey guys! I’m going to be traveling to Mississippi to visit family today and I’ll be there about a week(so next Sunday). I’m not sure how much WiFi I’ll have, if any at all, so my activity might drop quite a bit until I get back home. I should be able to check my pms and things on my phone, so if there’s anything I need to know or post in just let me know and I’ll try to let you know when I’ll be able to post for you! If you can’t get a hold of me for ceremonies and the like, just pm your friendly ShadowClan Deputy Yosh and she’ll get on it as soon as she can. Remember she’s human and has a life too, so it’d be much appreciated if you don’t kill her please. So sorry if this puts some topics back a little, this was kind of a last minute plan. I am bringing my laptop tho, just in case, so fingers crossed this announcement is pointless.

~Sunlit

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Issa Vacation Sign_s13
Issa Vacation Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Issa Vacation :: Comments

Yoshachu
Re: Issa Vacation
Post Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:25 pm by Yoshachu
I hope you have lots of fun on your trip! And don’t worry, you can count on my floofy boi not to burn down your precious Clan. XD

Issa Vacation

Page 1 of 1