Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Official Goodbye

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

An Official Goodbye Empty
PostAn Official Goodbye

So, I hesitated on posting this for a couple days just to let my decision settle, and because I do not want to make a deal of this, but all you lovely people here deserve something from me. As you all may have noticed, Rippedstar is gone. All of my other characters are as well. I have made the decision to officially leave WCC.

This is not a "I'm temporarily leaving and may return at a later date". I'm officially moving on. I have tried to leave before and come back and it still led me to this decision. For many reasons, I have come to this conclusion, but the fact of it is, this just is not the place for me.

For the past... what? Two years now? There have been many ups and downs, but overall I have met some lovely site members and have grown to enjoy a large portion of the community. Thank you to everyone who has created art for me, roleplayed with me, plotted intently and all the other fun stuff. My hope is that in some way I have been able to improve the experience here for you as well or made a positive difference in some way. That has always been my goal.

I'm going to miss many people, and while it is certainly hard, I know this is the best decision for me and for all of you.

If anyone needs to speak with me personally or needs help with characters or plotting (you know this is my favorite), never hesitate to reach out! I want to still do what I can to help out you lovely people in some way, even if my answers might be slow going. I will likely still be checking my PMs here and occasionally pop onto the chat box just to say 'hi' sometime in the future just to check in.

Signing off,

Ripped

An Official Goodbye Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

An Official Goodbye :: Comments

Harlem
Re: An Official Goodbye
Post Thu May 31, 2018 3:52 pm by Harlem
i love you so much ripped! i'll try my hardest to not burn down skyclan! y'know, there might be a couple of flames here and there, but i won't burn it down completely. good luck in life! harlem x ripped forever. <3
An Official Goodbye K9WI
bunjamin
Post Thu May 31, 2018 4:15 pm by bunjamin
ripped bab, i wish you the best further on~
ruska
Post Thu May 31, 2018 4:59 pm by ruska
Ripped! You have been so encouraging to me in my roleplaying, and so helpful and patient and fun ooc. You've basically just been a cool person all around and I'm so glad I got to meet you.
Best of wishes for whatever is coming next for you <3
Drippy
Post Thu May 31, 2018 10:30 pm by Drippy
RIPPED nooo
I'm so grateful that we got to hang out and roleplay together. You really helped me feel welcome on this site, especially when I was on the verge of leaving a few months ago. WCC won't be the same without you!
good luck with whatever you do~ I know you'll be great at it!
Ripped
Post Thu May 31, 2018 11:10 pm by Ripped (Online)
thank you all for your kind words :) i'll never forget the times we've had together and will certainly miss rping with you all. like i said, don't be a stranger. i'm still easily available for contact if you ever need me <3
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Post Thu May 31, 2018 11:23 pm by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Bye Rippedy! You were the first rper I met in WCC two years ago and always been a helpful and caring friend that I am going to miss so much. You were the one who encouraged me to get better at writing and roleplaying and I always loved how your characters seemed to teach important lessons. Never before has there been a roleplayer as awesome as you! It had been such a pleasure roleplaying with you, ever since Twistedtail and Rippedstar were best friends in the nursery. I hope you do great things in life~
Twistedtail’s going to be so much more mentally broken when she learns her last living best friend just died :(
Titanium
Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:15 am by Titanium
ripped nooo :o

i’ll miss you so much! make good irl decisions, don’t burn down ‘murica, and stay strong <3
Yoshachu
Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 am by Yoshachu
We’re all going to miss you very much, Ripped. You were always so kind, enthusiastic, and helpful to all of us, and we’re goung to miss that. I’m glad you’ll still continue to stick around a little bit, but I’ll also definitely miss role playing with you.

May StarClan light your path. <3
Transient
Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:57 am by Transient
Goodbye Ripped... I didn't know you for very long, and I seldom got the chance to talk to you, but I'm still sad to see you go. You were fun and pleasant to talk to. In addition to being a great roleplayer, you have so many ideas for roleplaying. I could also sense your enthusiasm for this site. I honestly looked up to you, and I still do now. Even if you are leaving, I'm glad that you'll still sort of hang around occasionally. I hope you don't mind if I occasionally ask for your help regarding plotting. :')
Lulu
Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:26 am by Lulu
goodbye ripped! i'm going to miss your presence here but i won't forget the fun times he had together <3 stay safe out there!!
Kent Mansley
Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:14 am by Kent Mansley
Cya, Ripped! I had so much fun in the cbox and role-playing with you! Good luck out there.
Reaper King
Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:43 pm by Reaper King
I'll miss you Ripped, its sad to see you go. I wish you luck doing whatever you want to do, and I hope you find happiness.
cachaemic
Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:54 pm by cachaemic
Goodbye, Ripped.

Though it didn't occur all that often, I did enjoy the few times where we talked about random things in the chatbox or discussed plots through private messaging. 
Once the Rippedstar litter was born, I was really looking forward to roleplaying with you and Soot. It's a shame you have to go, but if you'll be happier, that's what I want. We'll all move on at some point, and this is no exception.

Don't forget that there is always light in a dark situation. If you will do anything out of WCC- do it to accomplish something great in life, or find happiness.
Midnee
Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am by Midnee
I'll miss you Ripped. You've easily been one of my favourite people to RP with. I'll miss all our plots together! We had so many together when I think about it. I wish you the best in what you get on to do! Good luck Ripped!
Post  by Sponsored content

An Official Goodbye

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next