Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Hard Decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

A Hard Decision Empty
PostA Hard Decision

My dog, Pixel, has been a very sweet and cute and friendly and fun dog. But he has a severe mental illness. At random times, he goes all crazy and starts growling, scratching, and snapping. In the last few months, he has started biting. Not small ones either. My mom has almost had to go to the hospital twice because of him. In the last week, he has bitten my mom and dad both at least once a day. Our dog behaviorist says that he has a mental illness that simply cannot be cured, and he cannot keep living with us. My mom's doctor also said that getting bit another time could be extremely dangerous.

So my family has to make a very hard decision. Give him away, or have him put down. He has been our family dog for three years, so we are very conflicted. If we gave him away, he would probably be just as unhappy and we wouldn't be able to see him. But I just don't know about euthanasia. We have until Tuesday to decide.

Anyways, I don't know how this will effect my activity. It will either make my posting level go down, or skyrocket. This site is my coping method. To show your support, a role-play topic with one of my characters would be much appreciated. I'm sorry to bother all of you with this, I just wanted to explain why my activity will be going unusually high and low for the next week or so.

A Hard Decision Signat10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Hard Decision :: Comments

Titanium
Re: A Hard Decision
Post Sat 26 May 2018 - 8:36 by Titanium
aww, poor pixel baby :(
pm me anytime you want to start up a thread, alright? <3
Anonymous
Post Sat 26 May 2018 - 8:41 by Guest
I'm here foryou Squirrel. Posting might be slow right now but I'll do what I can
RainyHeart
Post Sat 26 May 2018 - 10:38 by RainyHeart
I’m so sorry Squirrel, poor baby D:
It’s finally time to start Laurel’s plot (even though I revised it again so it’ll go quicker cough), I’ll PM you the details :) We can start a topic soon~
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Post Sat 26 May 2018 - 11:10 by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to deal with a pet dying. I hope Pixel is okay in the end~
Post  by Sponsored content

A Hard Decision

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: