Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:24

"Alright!" I run to the cave and look around for mice, leaves, or even berries.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:26

Featherkit follows a little slower and then jumped up into a crevice in the wall.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:31

I look around and find a plant with star-shaped flowers. I sniff them," These smell wierd. Maybe there some sort of herb! Featherkit! look!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:35

Featherkit jumped down from her perch and walked over to the plant.
"Thats not an herb its a weed, poision ivy. Dont touch it or your nose will itch."
She mewed at Swipekit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:36

ooc: I would think it would be Borage.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:38

OCC: Borage?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:40

Ooc: Like, borage leaves. The borage leaves explanation is "Small plant with pink or blue flowers and hairy leaves. Chewed and eaten by nursing queens for producing better milk. Also treats fevers. Can be easily identified by its star shaped flowers."
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:42

OCC: Oh! Well then its borage.

IC: Featherkit sniffed it more carefully.
"Never mind it's not posion ivy. What do you think it is?"
She mewed to Swipekit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:44

"I don't know. I think I saw it in the medicine den once, though..." I try to think about it from the medicine den." Should we take it too the camp?"
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:48

Featherkit gave Swipekit a playful lick on the ear.
"No silly, we can go back to camp. We arent in ThunderClan. This is all a dream."
She said walking around the cave.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:50

"Oh yah...I wonder what camp would look like! Would everyone be there? Would WE be there?" I start to ask.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:52

Featherkit wondered for a moment.
"We'd be in the real camp, asleep in the nursery. You beside Leapordheart, me beside Darkshadow. You know Leapordheart's gonna be my mentor right?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:54

"Really? Well then, maybe I could get Darkshadow!" I look around " Want to go to the camp? If we woke ourselves up there, maybe we could meet each other..." I wonder more.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 2:22

Sleepyyawn crawled out of the river as the kits left. "I wish my kithood was that good. Instead of hatred...." He sighed.

dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:07

Owlkit looked around,"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next