Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)

Go down 
+5
Tigs
yellowpaw (sigh)
Leo
Feath ❤️
~Rose blue~
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 18:30

OoC: Sorreh I've been gone

Rainfall flattened herself to the ground, not sure what to make of this.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 7:44

Leopardheart let out a white blur of light and it streaked towards Darkshadow.

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 8:51

"This is pointless, Leopardheart." She hissed, dodging calmly from the attack. "Stop."

a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_19a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_22a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_17a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_14a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_20a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_24a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_1-1a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 13:09

Leopardheart warily stopped her attacks, not letting her guard down.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 13:23

"Thank you." She snarled sarcastically. "I heard what you told Goldenstar,"

a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_19a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_22a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_17a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_14a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_20a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_24a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_1-1a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 18:51

Leopardheart smirked. "So?"

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Nov 2010 - 17:55

Rainfall looked between the two, not sure what to say or do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 16:06

"So why did you tell her?" She snarled, advancing closer to Leoopsrdheart.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:17

"i had every right to."

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 5:13

She swished her tail. "Do you actually believe I'd hurt Goldenstar?" She lied. "She's my littermate. We share blood."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 6:44

Leopardheart snarled. "You liar!"

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:58

She let a faint chuckle escape from her lips, her tail lashing in triumph. "So you're not as daft as I thought you were." She commented, her claws sliding out of their sheaths. "I plan to kill Goldenstar and each and every one of her pathetic lives! Maybe then It'll be eaisier to slay you so I can put ThunderClan in the...proper paws." She hissed, a hint of amusement in her voice.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 16:10

Leopardheart unsheathed her claws. "Maybe it would be much wasier for me to tell Goldenstar...in real life."

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 16:12

"Only bad would come out of that, Leopardheart." She said calmly, an evil grin stretching across her face.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 16:12

Leopardheart smiled. "I have my ways."

PostSubject: Re: a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)   a night of kits and queens (only them sorry) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

a night of kits and queens (only them sorry)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next