Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)

Go down 
+2
Bluefur loves Cookies!
BlossomClaw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Empty
PostSubject: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 9:16

Flowerkit walked into the large camp and her jaw dropped in awe where am i? she wondered to her selfe "hello?" she meawed shyly

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 9:44

"Hello."A strange blue kit walked into the camp."I am Bluekit.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isblueNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isgreen
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isblackNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_iswhite
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:00

flowerkit jumped at her vioce "h-hello..." she meawed "are you thunderclan?" she asked sniffing her "you smell wierd!" she gasped

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:06

AngelKit giggled from the inside of a bush. She began to peek through the leaves and twigs to see BlossomKit. "Hello! Who are you?" she asked curiously. " Who was this kit?" she wondered. Her eyes sparkled as she studied the kit.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Angel110

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:10

"Hello Angelkit!!"Bluekit meowed to her sister."Yes,"Bluekit meowed turning to Blossomkit."We are in Thunderclan."

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isblueNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isgreen
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_isblackNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Whatcolor_iswhite
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:11

(my name is flowerkit XD! Blossomfrost is dead...)

flowerkit said caoutsly to the bush "do bushes really talk here?" she asked bluekit "do i smell like that?"

(i still smell like windclan and shadowclan...)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:13

OCC:Sorry Flowerkit.XD

'Yes you do."Bluekit meowed."don't worry,i'm used to the smell."

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:14

AngelKit came out of the bush covered in leaves and dead twigs but shook them off. "Yeah, we are thunder clan kits, BlueKit is almost an apprentice, next time she meets GoldenStar she will be BluePaw!" explained AngelKit. She waved her slick black tail slowly and curved it to come around to her face.

OCC: Sorry, got mixed up with then names!!!

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:15

Sapphire walked by and looked at the lot of them.
"Hello, kittens. What mischief are you getting into?"
She asked with a smile.

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:16

"do you know where i am?" she asked still confused

(my story is that i was born in windclan to redpelt of shadowclan and rosethorn of windclan and left to visit my fathjer and i ended up here!)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:17

"Hello Saphire!!"Bluekit exclaimed.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:18

"Hi Sapphire! This is our new friend. Silly bush!!" she said as she tried to get all the tiny bits of leaves and twigs out of her smooth pelt.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:20

"sahpire?" Flowerkit echoed "but where am I ?" wailed flowerkit

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:20

"You are in the Thunderclan camp little kit."Bluekit meowed to Flowerkit

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:22

"Yeah, sweet thunder clan! Best clan ever!" AngelKit said cheerfuly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) Empty

Back to top Go down

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next