Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Marshpaw(storm) of TC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Marshpaw(storm) of TC Empty
PostSubject: Marshpaw(storm) of TC   Marshpaw(storm) of TC EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 22:06

Cat Name : Marsh'paw' (just needs the warrior ceremony to be Marshstorm.)

Clan : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat :

To heal the wounded, treat the sick, and care for cats that need it. To speak for StarClan when given visions and to help aide his leaders in their roles. He would need to constantly interact with the rest of his clan to ensure that spirits are high and gather and store all the herbs nessecary for the treatment of all cats within his clan and any who might need an outside Medicine Cat.

What you would do with this position :

Marshpaw has been an apprentice for way too long. He has escaped twolegs, seen his share of battles and has made the long journey back to his home clan only to find out all of his kin were dead. He has devoted a lot of time into ThunderClan as a result and ultimately wants what is best for the clan that embraced him and took him, considering the other cats in it as part of his family. He would be a very dedicated Medicine cat, taking the position very seriously and treating it as a new lease on his life. He is currently at the moonstone on his moonstone trip speaking to Wolffang, and it would be vastly interesting if he came back as a medicine cat in honour of his long-dead sister Puddlepaw.

I'd love to see him learn and grow from this, to become a strong and good cat he could have always been if he had stayed. To see him counsel and guide others from his own past experiences and provide them encouragement whenever he can. It'd be interesting to see his development shift from working his entire life to being a warrior, to suddenly being an Medicine Cat and dealing with both the positives and negatives of such a sudden switch. His faith in StarClan wavered when Coyotefang died, but this would be a good chance to really cement his relationship with StarClan for good.

Why you think you deserve this position :

I've been quite active since I rejoined, and I would like to be able to contribute more <3 I think I am consistent in my quality and I am always attempting to develop my characters more thoroughly.

Recommendations :

Last edited by Cabbagekit Cays on Tue 1 May 2018 - 22:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw(storm) of TC   Marshpaw(storm) of TC EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 22:07

i support this and would make him a medicine cat to everyone's surprise before he came home

even if this is admun approfal only, i support
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw(storm) of TC   Marshpaw(storm) of TC EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 22:13

Reminder that this position does not require recommendations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw(storm) of TC   Marshpaw(storm) of TC Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshpaw(storm) of TC
Page 1 of 1