Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:52

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath High Rock for a clan meeting!" Duskfall shouted from his place on High Rock.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 0:38

Marshpaw ran over, a smile on his face. The tom was pleased with himself- he finished his assesment the other day. This would mean a vigil tonight. He was so excited. He wondered if Petalpaw was somewhere in the crowd. He had a big crush on her ever since he separated from Bluesong. He sat down in front, awaiting Duskfall's yowl for him to step up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 9:08

Bluesong padded over to Marshpaw. She had also long awaited this day. Bluesong smiled at Marshpaw and she licked down a tuft of fur on his head.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 9:36

"Marshpaw, please step forward." The deputy commanded, though his eyes twinkled with delight at his grandson finally taking his place as a warrior of ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:10

Annoyed by Bluesong's affection, he stepped up. I've long awaited this day...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 21:40

Fawnwillow burst into camp from Smokepaw's patrol, seeing her son in the center of the commotion she couldn't help but mewl in excitement. My son becomes a warrior! What a lovely day for such good news! She hurried to the outskirts of the gathered cats and swished her tail in excitement as she sat, keeping focus on her only son Marshpaw.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 21:56

"I, Duskfall, deputy of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Duskfall spoke looking up to the heavens, every word he spoke was solemn as though he was speaking to StarClan in the flesh. He asked silently that Blazingheart, Hawkstrike, and Mothpaw all looked down at their kin and judged Marshpaw as worthy. To give the tom wisdom and courage. "Marshpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 21:59

Without thought, he nodded. He locked his eyes on Duskfall. "I do." He said, determined and prepared for become the warrior he was meant to be.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 22:16

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Marshpaw, from this moment you will be known as Marshpad. StarClan honours your courage and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." Duskfall finished, locking eyes with the new warrior of ThunderClan, Marshpad. His ascent to a warrior was good timing too, with Leafbare coming, they would need all the warriors they could get. But now wasn't the time for such thoughts. It was a moment of celebration. "As per tradition, you will hold a vigil while the rest of the clan gets a good night's sleep. That will start at Sundown, but for now, go celebrate. Let us welcome Marshpad as a full warrior! Marshpad! Marshpad!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 22:21

At his new name, the newly named warrior beamed. 'Marshpad! Marshpad!' He smiled. He touched noses with Duskfall before overlooking the cloud and giving his mother an affectionate nuzzle on her cheek once he got down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 11:01

Petalpaw grinned, and raced over to Marshpad. "Congratulations!" she purred, nuzzling Marshpad's cheek. She looked warmly at him, gave him a few quick licks, and then backed away to allow other cats give Marshpad congratulations. Soon I'll be made a warrior.. she thought dreamily, and her heart fluttered at the thought of mating with Marshpad and bringing his kits into the world.

She cast a quick glance at Bluesong, and smiled in a friendly way. "Hey, Bluesong! Isn't this so exciting!" she trilled. Petalpaw smiled to herself, relishing the memory of Marshpad giving Bluesong that annoyed look. She felt guilty for it, but she knew it would work out for her and Marshpad. Bluesong and she could still be friends.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 11:03

Bluesong had a sad look on her face and she faked a smile.
"Ya," she sighed and slipped away without congratulating Marshpad.

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: