Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Marshpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Marshpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 15:41

Oliveheart called his apprentice out to the forest, quietly waiting for him.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 15:45

Marshpaw padded over, excited for training. Or was this his assessment? Either way, the tom didn't care. But being a warrior would be great. He looked to Oliveheart with a smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 17:20

"Time for your assessment. Go out and catch three prey, I'll be watching"

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 18:52

"Okay!" Marshpaw said excitedly. He raced off to a nearby tree. As always, the tom was ready in his usual position. He spotted a robin fly into a hole in the tree. Silently and slowly, the tom crept up to be face to face with the nest. Before the robin could do anything, his claw struck its head and it was dead in a second. He grabbed it with some effort due to the hole being so small and dropped it by Oliveheart.
~
The tom walked over to another tree and spotted a squirrel. He quietly stalked it, and, like usually, sprung. But he missed. The squirrel ran off to another tree. He chased it. It scurried up a tree. Oh no. Trees. Using all his effort, the tom carefully climbed up. Never let a piece of prey free. Starclan is sending you a challenge. Now accomplish. He crawled up the tree, and thrashed the squirrel with his claws. It fell down to the ground. He jumped off the tree, much to his fear, and landed next to the squirrel. It was dazed but got moving. This time, Marshpaw wasn't so nervous to climb another tree as it scurried up. He climbed up and grabbed it's tail. He threw it to the ground and landed on it, cutting it's chest open with his teeth. Another drop to Oliveheart.
~
And finally, it was time for a plump mouse. He stared down, using his eyes, ears and nose to find anything. Then he heard it behind him. It was the fattest mouse he ever saw. The tom turned, so abruptly, the mouse fell with the rush of air in its face. Marshpaw smiled and clawed at it, but it disappeared into a hole. Oh, Dark Forest! He thought as he searched for another piece. Perfect. A nice, juicy looking squirrel. Another squirrel wouldn't be so bad- it could feed more cats that a robin and just one squirrel. He stalked it from behind a tree as it consumed an acorn. With a growl, he lunged, landing on its head. It attempted to scurry away, but Marshpaw held it back. It scratched his muzzle. Marshpaw hissed but didn't care. It truly didn't hurt much. Marshpaw bit its neck and it was over. He dropped it back to Oliveheart, quickly thanking Starclan. He looked up at Oliveheart.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 19:14

Watching the apprentice, he seemed too rushed, but he was just excited. Giving a nod of approval, he purred. "You pass, just be a little quicker with killing the prey."

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 19:20

"Thank you so much Oliveheart! I will next time, I promise!" The tom said in response with a smile. He purred in delight. "Thank you." He said again quietly, more polite this time.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 19:36

"You're welcome. I hope you are ready to be a warrior soon. I know you'll be a great one." he purred, and starting walking back to camp.

PostSubject: Re: Marshpaw's Assessment   Marshpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1