Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i've... had another idea...

Go down 
4 posters

wcc battle tournament??
DO IT, HARLEM
i've... had another idea... Vote_lcap100%i've... had another idea... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
i don't care
i've... had another idea... Vote_lcap0%i've... had another idea... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
no
 0% [ 0 ]
i have another idea (comment)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

i've... had another idea... Empty
PostSubject: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:36 pm

this probably wouldn't happen now, since it's getting close to summertime and a lot of people are extremely busy with end-of-year school stuff (i know i am), so it would most likely happen sometime in june.

however, what if we did a wcc battle tournament?
like, a tournament with our characters using the battle system.

it wouldn't count as in-character requirements, and it wouldn't count as actual roleplay and development for our characters (unless someone can find a way to work that in).

either the tournament could be for warriors only, or there could be one bracket for warriors and one for apprentices (so it'll be fair, and roleplayers that don't have warriors can participate).

it would work kind of like a normal fight. if the roleplayer doesn't respond with a battle post within 24 hours, their opponent wins and automatically advances to the next round.

i dunno, it's just a little idea that i had.

please, please feel free to comment and tell me what you think of this. i'd love to hear if you have anything to add on.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 5:31 pm

PLEASE

P L E A S E DO THIS

and I'd say try to pair warriors of similar rank together- don't want a NAW fighting a SW.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 6:35 pm

This could be really fun! :D I don't know how we could do it in-character, but it would test people's use of the battle system. Even if apprentice battles are just whoever does leap-and-hold first. I'd love to see a way to work it in character, though. cx

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 pm

i've gotten 9 'DO IT' votes, so i'll probably make this happen!

there will be separate brackets. one for apprentices and one for warriors. medicine cats, kits, and elders won't be allowed to compete.

i'll make it so temporary queens and perma-queens can use the stats that they had before they went to the nursery (so queens can fight in this one).

i don't want to have 500 different brackets, but i might have to end up doing 3.

one for apprentices.
one for NAW warriors - young warriors.
one for warriors - senior warriors.

or, maybe i'll just do one for apprentices and one for warriors and strongly advise people to sign up their oldest cats.

i dunno.
i'll have time to fully develop this, but it will happen!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 7:00 pm

my oldest cat technically is an apprentice and the others? YW

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 7:03 pm

this will happen sometime in june, so you'll have time to get requirements done for your characters.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Would leaders and deputies be allowed to fight in their own brackets as well?
And would medicine cat healing or buffs be allowed?
How about Clan moves?
Would cats from the same Clan be fighting each other?

Sorry, I have many questions because I LOVE this idea!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 7:25 pm

1) it depends on whether or not roleplayers with leaders/deputies participate. if enough people want to sign up their deputies/leaders, then there will be a separate bracket for them (probably).

2. medicine cat healing/buffs would not be allowed. medicine cats won't be participating, and these will be 1v1 fights.

3. if two cats from different clans fight each other, then i'll use a random chooser to pick the territory that it's happening in. for example, if it's a windclan vs thunderclan fight, and the random chooser picks windclan, then the windclan cat can use their clan moves.

4. it is likely that cats from the same clan would fight each other, because i'll be randomly putting cats against each other based on the bracket that they're in, just like i've done in the sibling war and the mate war.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i've... had another idea...   i've... had another idea... Empty

Back to top Go down

i've... had another idea...
Page 1 of 1