Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So I have an idea...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

So I have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: So I have an idea...   So I have an idea... EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 15:00

I didn't entirely know where to post this, I'm sorry

Soooooooooo I have three cats in Shadowclan, and I only realized after the fact that I'm limited to five. (I'm new here, shhhh don't hate me)

My cats are Sootkit, Thornkit, and Silentkit.

I'm rather happy with the placement of Silentkit and Sootkit, but I was considering moving Thornkit to another clan. I'm honestly not entirely sure how to do that (do I PM a leader or admin?) but I've been considering story-wise something along the lines of a forbidden romance. Say she meets a tom from another clan (once she's become an apprentice or a new warrior). As typical forbidden romances go, it'd likely happen during a patrol or something like that.

They meet along the border and in true Thornkit fashion, she tries to attack said tom on sight. This tom would likely have to be a bit bigger than her because she's very violent, but settles down a bit when pinned. It was the only way her brother could get her to stop trying to claw his ears off. No worries on incest, she has full NPC parents so she isn't related to anyone but her brother Sootkit.

General idea is that these two start meeting on the border and start a sort of love-hate thing which eventually leads into an accident of (definitely after becoming a warrior) kits. Realizing she's made a huge mistake, the pregnant and terrified Thornbriar will likely flee Shadowclan before her pregnancy starts to show. She'll then come across her forbidden mate and hopefully he'll offer to take her to his clan. (in which hopefully she'd be accepted in--- otherwise she'll try to enter a different clan or become a loner.)

She'd probably continue a sort of love-hate relationship with her mate (if they stay together, up to the other person) for the rest of their lives. It fits her well to be constantly quarreling but at the same time still being loyal and totally in love. This tom would have to be able to keep up with and handle her cutting remarks and insults, as well as her unsheathed claws whenever they play-fight. Fight fire with fire, ya know?

I really don't want to kill her off ;;-;; and I think it would cause some lovely tension between her and her brother in the future, allowing for some fabulous extra drama. I don't really mind whichever clan it is, though I might have a slight preference towards Thunderclan. I know they're having a bit of a rough time with the current story arc. (at least from what I've read in the most recent gathering and what not)

My snarky baby girl needs some heavy development, and this would also give some edge to her brother a bit too.

Might even be interesting if she had someone in Shadowclan who is crushing on her at the time she gets interested in the other tom who ends up suspecting things.

Here's hoping someone is interested ^-^

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

So I have an idea... QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: So I have an idea...   So I have an idea... EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 15:41

Love it! All you have to do is get this plot and the forbidden romance approved, then you're all good to go!

Sadly, none of my toms work for this. MAYBE Spotpaw will if Violetpaw just can't, but it'd have to be a part of another plot, Spotpaw's Sin. You can take a look at that(Violetpaw might not be able to do that, so I can hold off Spotpaw's becoming a warrior for Thorn). I'll fill you in if needed.

Wolf(kit) of Windclan isn't going to be possible. 'Tis just... no. Too much going on.

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: So I have an idea...   So I have an idea... EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 15:49

Oh cool! Thank you! And if that slot becomes available in your plot I'd actually gladly take that up. I'm mainly looking to see if anyone would be interested in this. She's still got quite a while before she becomes a warrior too, so there's that haha

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

So I have an idea... QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have an idea...   So I have an idea... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I have an idea...