Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Empty
PostSubject: You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)   You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 18:47

"In your male-made dark, the light inside you died."

Stage 1

Flashkit is in Sharptooth's newest litter. As a young kit she's a pawfull, but nothing too bad. However, when she becomes older she becomes distrustful and harsh. She still loves her family though. That will all change however, when she hears about Sharptooth's dead mate, Reedheart, and how Greyfur and Sharptooth were just close friends before they became mates. This makes her believe that Sharptooth didn't want to become mates with Greyfur and only used him to get kits after the death of her past mate. This makes her hate her.

Stage 2

Flashpaw becomes a warrior with a greater hate for her mom. She gets a mate and has kits with him. However, she doesn't let Sharptooth see or interact with her kits as she believes that the kits look up to her and become like her. This leads to a fight between Sharptooth with her asking why she can't talk with her kits. She tells her that she doesn't want them to become like her and use cats who love them to just gain kits because their loved one died. This angers both cats as they yell at each other till both leave each other alone. However, Sharptooth is chosen to mentor one of her kits, This angers her, but she doesn't do anything till her kit dies well Sharptooth was watching over them. She blames Sharptooth for her kits death and she begins to hate her more.

Stage 3

Flash is gaining more hate for her mom and thinks that the clans are better without her. So she plans to kill her. In the forest, when Sharptooth is alone, she attacks her. However, before she kills her, she stops as Sharptooth isn't fighting back. She sees pain in her eyes and stops attacking her. She finally understands her pain. Seeing her kit hate her and seeing your loved ones die. Tears formed in her eyes as she finally told her mother one thing. "I love you." The two talked it out and agreed to never talk about this.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]What Stage:[/b]
[b]Role Wanted:[/b]

Stage 1 Sign ups

Cat to tell Flashpaw about Reedheart and and how Greyfur and Sharptooth were just close friends before they became mates: Swoopnose

Stage 2 Sign ups

Flash's Mate:
Flash's kits: Closed ATM
Flash's kit that dies: Closed ATM

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Sig10

Last edited by Sam on Tue 10 Apr 2018 - 16:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)   You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 12:46

Just would like to say, Shrewheart and Coyotefang were also Sharptooth's mates, and they are both dead as well.

You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)   You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 4:01

I know that, but Reedheart was Sharp's last mate. Also Bump.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)   You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 17:01

NO TC cats, sorry

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Image10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)   You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) EmptyTue 10 Apr 2018 - 13:12

Username: Squirrelnose
Cat name: Swoopnose
What Stage: 1
Role Wanted: Tells about Sharp and Reed and Gray

You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)   You Only Know How To Own Me(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Only Know How To Own Me(Open)
Page 1 of 1