Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duke it Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 11:18

Willowpaw was walking by the gorge on the Windclan side.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 13:32

Torrentpaw was exploring the territory on his own, eager to get out and explore the territory now that he was an apprentice. It reminded him of that one time he was a kit and he was investigating all the sights and sounds of camp. It seemed so big when he was young and now..the world outside was even bigger. It would give him more things to do and more smells to memorize. He would be able to hunt to feed his clan and fight to protect it. He still wasn't even used to his name! "Torrentpaw, Torrentpaw! My name is Torrentpaw and I'm training to be a warrior!" 

A flicker of movement caught his eye. The gray tabby turned his head to see another cat, about his size maybe, on the gorge. He narrowed his eyes; they obviously weren't Riverclan, since he hadn't seen them in camp at all. Who could they be, then? 

"Hey! You! Who are you?" Torrentpaw called out to them, lashing his tail. He unsheathed his claws, to be safe; he wasn't sure if this cat wanted a fight or not.

Duke it Out Tenor Duke it Out Original Duke it Out 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 14:40

OOC: casual conversation during battle
make it happen

IC: Willowpaw noticed the other cat unsheathe his claws. Great. "Willowpaw of Windclan, you?" He asked as he tackled the other tom.

Willowpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina.

WILLOW
20/20
70/80

TORRENT
11/20
80/80

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 15:19

Torrentpaw grunted as he was knocked to the ground, the breath being knocked out of him. "Torrentpaw. Torrentpaw of Riverclan," He responded, before smiling innocently and raking his hind claws across his underbelly. He didn't want to fight, for Starclan's sake! How'd it even come to that? He snarled, kicking the Windclan apprentice off of him and leaping to his paws. "How's your day going? Mine was going great. It's my first day out of camp."

Torrentpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Willowpaw:
13/20
70/80

Torrentpaw:
11/20
70/80

Duke it Out Tenor Duke it Out Original Duke it Out 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Last edited by Quinn on Sun 1 Apr 2018 - 15:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 15:28

Willowpaw grunted with an oomph. "Nice. My day's been going pretty well too. I finally escaped my mentor." He said. Then he leaped on top of Torrentpaw. "Nice weather we've been having, huh?"

Willowpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina. Torrentpaw is pinned and cannot move for 1 turn.

Willowpaw:
13/20
60/80

Torrentpaw:
5/20
70/80

OOC: Just imagine normal fights with all this hissing and insults and then there's this
polite chitchat while tryna ko each other
kinda like this one

Last edited by Jade on Sun 1 Apr 2018 - 15:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15013

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 15:28

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Duke it Out Mistpe10
Duke it Out Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 16:06

Torrentpaw hissed and wriggled in his opponent's grip, before looking up into his eyes with a quizzical look, "Escape? What do you mean escape? He doesn't...hurt you, does he? He isn't nice?" The question about the weather had completely flown over his head when he heard that statement. He instantly felt bad for this cat, even if he had the upper paw and was probably going to win the fight. He silently hoped to meet him again, even if their clans were mortal enemies.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 18:39

Willowpaw gasped. "No, of course not! It's just a joke about how mentors are always trying to make you go train or search the elders for ticks! Ugh. You really are new, aren't you?"

Willowpaw continues to use Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage. Torrentpaw is no longer stunned! Sadly, Torrentpaw is also KO. They can sit and have a chat though!

Willowpaw:
13/20
60/80

Torrentpaw:
-1/20
70/80

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:51

Torrentpaw huffed and tried wriggling out of Willowpaw's grip, now growing uncomfortable and agitated. "Ok! Ok, I get it! You won! Please let me go now! I didn't even want to fight. Besides, you seem like a nice cat, even though my entire clan hates your clan's guts."

Referring to Willowpaw's response, the silver tabby blinked his eyes and let out a small purr, flicking his tail, "I told you I was new, silly! I don't know how other clans are that much. For all I know, mentors could hurt their apprentices. Not mine though, she's pretty nice."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 16:22

Willowpaw rolled off of him. "Yeah, sorry. Seemed you were itching for a battle, with your claws unsheathed and a deathly glare." He sheathed his claws and licked the blood off his paw. "The rest of our clans can hate each other, but the warrior code never said anything about having friends in other clans."

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 16:42

"I wasn't itching for a fight. I was preparing to defend myself if needed. All I asked was who are you," The young apprentice sighed and heaved himself into a sitting position, wincing at the pain throughout his body. No matter; he'd hide them so no one would have to worry. Torrentpaw shook the dust from his fur and turned to his new friend, warmth in his gaze.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. The warrior code didn't  say we couldn't be friends. So what do you say, Willowpaw? We can be friends?" The tabby's light green eyes twinkled at the thought. His second real friend! They could trade secrets and meet every other day; it would be so much fun! Torrentpaw grew excited at the mere thought of it!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 16:45

Willowpaw shrugged. "We've all been on edge lately. Besides, it's always good to land the first hit. You must be a natural at fighting. If you'd gotten me first, I'm sure you'd win. I think we'll make great friends!"

OOC: well that went nicely

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 17:16

OOC: nicer than we all expected

IC:
Torrentpaw shrugged, though on the inside he was beaming with pride, "I'll take that into consideration the next time a cat decides it wants to mess with me. You're pretty good at fighting too, and not just because you're experienced. You carry yourself pretty well, Willowpaw." He smiled and stood to his paws, padding over to the Windclan apprentice and giving his shoulder a friendly nudge.

"I should probably get going. Maybe I'll try and hunt; my mentor might kill me if I return empty-pawed," The silver tabby shuddered; he wasn't sure of the punishment for not returning with prey and honestly, he didn't want to find out. Torrentpaw turned on his heel and began padding away; he stopped short and glanced over his shoulder to look at the tom again, "Hey, if we meet again, I call getting the first hit!" He stuck out his tongue teasingly before disappraring into the underbrush, back into his own side of the territory.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 17:52

OOC: agreed

IC: Willowpaw nodded. "Thanks! It might be a good idea for me to hook some rabbits." With the last statement, he grinned. "It's a deal!" He turned to hunt and go back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duke it Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke it Out   Duke it Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke it Out
Page 1 of 1