Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thorny huntings (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

Thorny huntings (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 12:32

Sedgestrike padded out from the nursery. His green eyes caught sight of Blossomheart's pelt, Frostpaw wasn't far behind her. He puffed up confidently and strode forward. A break from the kits was something he needed, and since the clan needed food, what better thing to do than hunt?

"Blossomheart, Frostpaw. Come hunting with me." He ordered, his voice sharp as he padded past them, then stopped. He frowned and thought for a moment as manners caught up to him like a flurry of well-struck blows. He knew better than that. Holding back a sigh, he turned towards them and flicked his silver tail. "please, come hunting with me."

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 6:45

Blossomheart couldn't help but roll her eyes at Sedgestrike's orders. What an arrogant mousebrain! She thought. "Sure."

Last edited by Clumsy- on Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 8:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 18:54

Frostpaw was just about to strike up a conversation with Blossomheart whenever Sedgestrike rudely interrupted her. She was just going to give him a piece of her mind whenever he seemed to rethink his initial words. "Sure, I'm up for it. Thanks for asking!" She chirped with a laugh.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Thorny huntings (closed) Sign_s13
Thorny huntings (closed) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 13:14

Sedgestrike smirked as he flicked held his tail and head high.
"Great! Come on then." He ordered as he leapt through the tunnel entrance. His pace was unintentionally ruthless as he lead the way through the forest towards a small clump of trees and bushes. He finally slowed down when they reached soft grass and sunlight that could give them away. He turned to make sure they had followed, his gaze particularly looking for Blossomheart. The small she-cat getting lost on the way was not in the plans. When he saw that both were behind him, he grinned and gestured towards the bushes around them.

"Let's hunt then. The one who catches the least carries." He declared before he set to work on finding some prey. His nose came across several trails, but he focused on the scent of a particularly ambitious mouse that had decided to risk the venture outside. He stalked towards it carefully, his ears focused on the small shape scuffling under a leaf. Too confident, too arrogantly, he leapt, his effort rewarded with a pawful of leaves as the mouse scampered away unharmed. The silver tom spat bitterly, his tail flicked in embarrasment as he looked around to see if anyone else had seen his blunder.

Last edited by Caysuna on Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15013

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 13:14

The member 'Caysuna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Thorny huntings (closed) Mistpe10
Thorny huntings (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 15:13

Blossomheart suddenly regretted saying yes to Sedgestrike's offer, but she couldn't be rude. His quick pace made her irritated. He was going to scare away every piece of prey in the forest! He could have been trying to test her, ridicule her. Not today, he wouldn't. She leaped her way up a tree to a reasonably high branch. Now she could fly. At least, it felt like flying. Branch to branch, tree to tree, until Sedgestrike began to slow. She slid down the tree to watch him see her, turn around and hunt. Rather, fail at catching a mouse. Ha. That's what he gets. So she climbed back up the tree to find a bird's nest a bit higher up. Rather than jumping up branches, she decided to climb the trunk carefully. At the last moment, she jumped and landed on the mother bird. A few smaller birds fluttered away. They were too small. She slid back down to hunt some land prey.

OOC: Frost and Blossom should totally have a talk sometime though

Last edited by Clumsy- on Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 15:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 15:13

The member 'Clumsy-' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 7:24

(yeah they should)

Frostpaw followed quietly behind Sedgestrike until he spoke again. With a determined grin, she nodded, "I'll try not to outdo you too much!" She teased her companions cheerfully before turning and following a fresh scent trail of a thrush. Silently, she replayed every tip, correction, and lesson that Night had given her in training. She could do this.

Soon, the plump brown speckled bird was in her sights. It was totally unaware of the mottled she-cat only a few tail-lengths away. She crept closer, keeping to her much-practiced hunting crouch, as the bird continued to peck at the ground, seemingly looking for worms. Eventually, when she was close enough, she pushed off of her hind legs and landed squarely on the bird. She quickly finished it off with a swift bite to the neck.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Thorny huntings (closed) Sign_s13
Thorny huntings (closed) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 7:24

The member 'Sunlit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorny huntings (closed)   Thorny huntings (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorny huntings (closed)
Page 1 of 1