Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Look Up to You (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

I Look Up to You (closed) Empty
PostSubject: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Walking through the lightly wooded forest with Spottedleap at his side, Tinystar let out a sigh and watched as his breath disappeared into the crisp air. With ever day getting colder and colder, the little legged tom knew Leaf-Bare was almost upon the them, though this season would be different. In addition to his lasting injuries from the accident, his bones had begun to ache and become a general nuisance like they never had in the past, which told him only one thing; he was getting old. He'd been having Sagelight give him Poppy Seeds and Fennel to each the pains, but even herbs only did so much. How time had flown all of the moons that he'd been a warrior, deputy, and now leader. He hadn't ever really had a moment to think about his age, especially after what had been happening recently... but it was clear that time wasn't on his side, not anymore anyway.

Mintwhisker and Amberdawn both gone, and Mistyrain dead, all in the span of a moon. Did StarClan place a curse on him for what he did? Why and how in Silverpelt's name did he lose three of his most beloved clanmates... and all so suddenly. He hated thinking about it all, he really did. The stress of his not having them by his side had put a significant amount of weight on his shoulders, one of which he didn't know how much longer he could carry it on for. But, one of these days, whenever it was, his time would come and he needed Spottedleap to be confident and ready to lead the clan. To serve and protect his clanmates, and above all, not make the same mistakes he had.

"Thank you for taking a walk with me," Tinystar croaked to Spottedleap after a little while of comfortable silence, his pace noticeably slower than usual as the two continued to nowhere in particular.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I Look Up to You (closed) VHQrlk5
I Look Up to You (closed) 1QYZaRo

I Look Up to You (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Spottedleap plodded slowly alongside Tinystar, unsure why the pair were walking at a snail's pace. But the leader's legs were so small, the deputy could hardly blame him for not wanting to jog all the time. Instead, he walked at an easy amble, feeling the chill nip at his thick pelt. The silence was nonthreatening, instead providing ample opportunity to relax fully. Spottedleap's mind was devoid of thought until Tinystar's voice broke in.

"Sure." He meowed, casting a sideways glance at the small tom. "You know how it is, I'm here whenever you want me."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I Look Up to You (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:34 am

Letting out a soft sigh, there was no getting around the subject, no matter how bitter-sweet it was, seeing as though it would hurt but was also for the best; for ever-cat.

"Spottedleap," he began, his long tail waving slowly back and forth. "There's no getting around the fact that I'm as old as our ancestors and my injuries aren't getting any better. Someday soon, you'll be the next leader of SkyClan and I want to make sure you are ready for that responsibility. Not just to lead them, but to fix what I've broken," the little legged leader mewed softly, turning his gaze from his deputy and to his paws as they continued forwards.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:16 am

A cold wave of fear washed over the younger cat. His limbs felt like heavy blocks of ice but they continued moving anyway, stepping on pine needles as casually as though he hadn't just been threatened with leadership less than a moon into his deputyship. Spottedleap hesitated to speak, wondering if he even heard Tinystar correctly. "Of... of course I'll be the leader, it's just that it sounds like you're gonna die soon," He laughed, not out of humor, but because of his uncertainty. He wasn't even sure if he was doing alright as deputy. He wondered if he could convince the small leader to change his mind.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:38 am

Listening to his deputy's nervous laugh, he understood why the younger tom would react such a way, seeing as though it was a pretty big burden to suddenly place upon his shoulders. "Oh no, no, no," the tiny legged tom replied, shaking his head back and forth. Maybe he should've rethought how to word himself. "I don't plan on dying and leaving my clanmates entirely anytime soon, but Spottedleap... my time to run through the branches above is coming to a close. I've done my duty, for better or for worse, but SkyClan needs a... younger, more able bodied leader, for simplicity sake," Tinystar added. It hurt him to have to make such a choice, especially after his clanmates had just begun to forgive him, but there was no other option, no matter how many times he'd run through them in his head. He had to retire, for the better of not only himself, but for every-cat.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:42 pm

"Oh." He continued to walk in silence, unsure what else to say. He couldn't agree with Tinystar, that would be rude. But he couldn't disagree with the leader; that was his whole mindset all of his life, and the key reason he never spoke out against Tinystar about anything. Some might have considered him a yes man or an unconditional follower, but Spottedleap was trying to respect his authority and keep SkyClan from dissolving beneath their paws. What was that stupid phrase the elders always said? 'A den divided can't stand? Some rubbish like that. Maybe they had a point.' A realization came to his mind as they walked in the quiet morning. "So... you're not dying. How am I supposed to succeed you if you're still alive? No offense..."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 6:15 am

"Oh, I'll still be around to give advice and support you, if you so wish," he began to answer Spottedleap's question with a nod. It would be hard, watching his clanmates follow another cat other than himself, but leaders before him had done it, and so could he. Besides, it was for the clan's best interest. They needed a new leader, someone they could fully trust to lead them. "But other than that, I'll live the rest of my dwindling days in the elder's den. You'll have control of the clan and you'll be the one they look up to."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Look Up to You (closed)   I Look Up to You (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Look Up to You (closed)
Page 1 of 1