Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser] Empty
PostSubject: gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]   gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser] EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 12:17

Swiftheart and Harechaser had both gotten themselves injured lately. On top of all the rest of their problems this was the icing on the cake.

Harechaser with split paw pads from the rough terain that Shadowclan wasnt used to and Swiftheart from the hawk that had ambushed her and cut her shoulder up.

They were both stuck in the med den with orders to heal up before they could be let back out.

IT was another dreary windy day up here on the foothills leading to the big mountain... ugh ick windclanners were crazy to want to live with this weather.

At least the build den was somewhat warmer ... but not really.

Swiftheart was bored out of her mind cooped up in here. She was grateful for the med cats help dont get me wrong but she was used to doing things... she felt trapped in here unable to help the clan out in a pretty bleak time.

She glanced over at her younger sister, trying to think of something they could do to get their spirits up a little and minds off having a bunch of their clanmates carted off in cages and having to move from place to place like outlaws in their own land.

She missed the simpiler days, back when Hare was her apprentice, and misty was still alive to guide her a bit. Now Night was gone too. She knew he was alive... he had to be right? hmm she couldnt think about it too much or she would lose it.

She spotted a moss ball sitting next to her and grinned a little slyly. She hooked it with a claw and once her sister looked away momentarly, flicked it at her and then looked away pretending it wasnt her.

It may have worked except that she was terrible with poker faces and began giggling a little afterwards.

"sorry she half giggled half purred

"im just bored outta my mind she admitted.

"hmm... wanna play a game? she suggested with a shoulder shrug.... ouch... oohh bad idea that should still hurt a bit.

"hmm... never have I ever ... had a crush on someone outside the clan she grinned with a hint of mischievousness in her eyes.

"dont worry, I wouldnt tell anyone if u did"

(never have I ever is sorta like truth or dare , except it is pretty much just truths and no dares XD... if you really want to they could do dares too idk)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5639

PostSubject: Re: gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]   gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser] EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 18:15

Harechaser was resting her paws for the moment, and grateful for what little shelter helped cut down on the gusty winds that seemed to never end up in the mountains. She wasn't happy though, and her slender frame remained tense, staring out at the dreary sky with bitter anxiety.

A moss ball being thrown her way made her jump a little, an uncharacteristic glare forming before her mismatched gaze landed on her sister. "Hey!" Her expression softened, almost apologetic for the momentary irritation she had felt.

Swiftheart had been injured recently too, hopefully they would both be back to hunting and fighting normally sooner rather than later. Sitting around doing nothing was going to drive her crazy, especially with Windclan so close by still.

"How's your shoulder? Sore?" She'd noticed the wince as Swiftheart moved, it couldn't have been comfortable.

Harechaser's whiskers twitched at Swiftheart's suggestion. "Definitely not." Her nose wrinkled. "I'm hardly interested in Shadowclanners, forget about others."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]   gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser] EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 19:28

"yeah its pretty sore, that hawk got me pretty good... to be fair I wasnt paying attention to my surroundings when I was hunting

hmm the answer wasnt unexpected and Swiftheart nodded a little understanding.

okay... okay I get that. hmm what to ask her next though

"your paw is doing better? I hope? ... This place is ... kinda sucky to live at honestly.
Hawks everywhere and pokie rocks that stab you.. have to look out above and below.
she muttered looking out at the baren wasteland that they now called home.

"... not to mention how ugly it is she said a bit disgusted. And it was too, bleak landscape with the dead brown grass slotted between all the boulders sticking up.

"I think if I had to design the dark forest to hold all the bad cats in the afterlife id make it about like this she frowned not liking their new home one bit.

"and our neighbors... omg just the other day I saw the biggest windclan apprentice you ever could imagine, he musta ate like 6 mice in front of me for his snack then after that he had his lunch too... hnggg and they stink too
she wrinkled her nose up not liking the windclan scent markers so close to where she lived, to be fair they probably didnt like the shadowclan scent markers either. Clans were not meant to live this close together, they got on each others nerves... But they were supposed to be allies. That was probably the only think keeping them from fighting for food right now so it was a good thing they were allies.

"I just wanna go home she complained with a sigh. She hadnt vented this openinly in a long time, but then again she also hadnt felt this bad about things in a long time either.

Night was gone and it felt like they were always moving ... first it was the flood and they moved to skycan (or thunderclan) next back to their main home only to get booted to 4trees and now out to here... she was so done with getting chased around in what was supposed to be her own home.

hmm fine, umm never have I ever... snuck outta camp when I was an apprentice.

she grinned

"ok... this one I actually did do, It was early one day: before dad got out of bed, I snuck down out of camp and explored around. I went over near the thunderpath .... It was actually just before loudnose got hit on that same road a couple days later. she mewed thinking back to it. "I never told dad about that one, hed probably have my pelt for it"

She sighed looking up at the sky she hoped that Misty had found brighteye up there maybe they were living happily. Murkystar was gone gone and that was hard to think about but she liked to imagine that Misty had at least found Brighteye and Batfang too. Hmm maybe Loudnose could keep him company too, hed make sure that Misty would have someone to listen to.... her older brother had never stopped talking and it made her grin thinking about the cheerful guy who made her look quite in comparison. It was somehow one of those sad grins.

She zoned out for a bit in silence thinking about all of this. Unusually quite by her standards as she let several minutes slip by not thinking about anything else. Nightstar was alive, she just knew it. She couldnt let herself belive anything else.

When she finally stopped daydreaming she looked back over to her sister. "do ... do you think starclan is real Harechaser? she asked very quietly.

"or is it just something they tell us when we are kits so we dont fear battles when we turn warriors.. dont fear death and follow our orders as we're told

Swiftheart looked at her paws almost ashamed that she was doubting in it.

"Ive always belived in them. And I still do ... But lately it feels like they dont belive in us so much she mewed a bit disheartened

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5639

PostSubject: Re: gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]   gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser] EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 12:42

"A bit better, yeah. I hate that walking hurts this much. Whose idea was it to make ground this rough? Whose idea was it to come here? It must've been Shrikestar who told Nightstar this would be a good idea." She huffed in annoyance. "Yeah, this place is pretty miserable. I wouldn't want to be a medicine cat, having to drag myself out here every half moon." The journey from fourtrees had been long enough, Harechaser wouldn't have wanted to do that voluntarily, that was for sure.

Harechaser blinked up at her sister in mild disbelief at her story of the oversized Windclan apprentice. "But they're all so skinny, you're telling me one of them is fat? Not big- like Skyclan big - but fat?" She scoffed, "And eating that much fresh-kill? No wonder the rest of Windclan are stick thin. Good thing that one isn't our clanmate."

Swiftheart seemed lost in her own thoughts for a bit, and Harechaser was content to let the silence hang between them for a few moments before her sister spoke up, asking if she thought Starclan was real. "I think it's all foxdung, honestly." The dark forest? They had showed they were real, and their power had been terrible and horrifying. But Starclan? "'Mom will come back', is what they all said. And she only wound up dead. Or.... More dead, I guess? As awful as the dark forest was, they did something tangible. Not that I'd ever want to experience that again."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]   gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser] Empty

Back to top Go down

gimme that sweet last sibling bonding :cri: [closed Harechaser]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: