Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feeling down? Go here!

Go down 
+14
Kari
Titanium
Lionstorm
Ash
Drippy
Yoshachu
Holly
Seer
Kent Mansley
Sam
Ripped
Harlem
Not
Squirrelnose
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:01

oh heck
I'd love to be a complimenter!

I have a lot of self-consciousness about my art, which is why I rarely post it. That, and also my rping is kinda ehh at best. I dunno. WCC has helped me out a lot over the year or so that I've been active. People rarely notice me IRL because I'm short and relatively average, and my depression/anxiety doesn't really help that. WCC has given me a sort of new start where I can be myself without being worried that y'all won't accept me, and it really helps with my depression. Thank you!

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:07

Drippy wrote:
oh heck

I have a lot of self-consciousness about my art, which is why I rarely post it. That, and also my rping is kinda ehh at best. I dunno. WCC has helped me out a lot over the year or so that I've been active. People rarely notice me IRL because I'm short and relatively average, and my depression/anxiety doesn't really help that. WCC has given me a sort of new start where I can be myself without being worried that y'all won't accept me, and it really helps with my depression. Thank you!

Yo heckin serious?

You are an amazing rper with characters that are always entertaining to read. I've got a very small list of roleplayers that actually keep me on this site and you're definitely on there!

As for your art, it's great and will only get better with time and effort. I'm no professional but, if you need help with something, you can always ask. I'd love to see you post more art because you're proud of it and how far you've come.

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:12

Wow, this page is a great idea!

WCC has been a giant part of my life for years. Things that honestly shouldn't matter affected me a lot, especially making and losing friends. I feel like every time I make a really good friend, I end up offending them somehow. And a lot of people on this site don't like me despite all the effort I try to put in, which can make me feel really down sometimes. I'm not as active as I should be sometimes and I feel like my characters often go unnoticed. But all in all, this site has done wonderful things for me as a roleplayer (see: my first few posts here compared with recent ones), and I wouldn't go back and not join it for the world!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 5:06

@Ash When I first joined, I thought you were a mod because of how helpful you are, the amazingness of your posts, and the fact that you role-play a leader. None of that cool stuff has changed. Much like Ripped, if I see you posted in a topic, I read it just because you make everything interesting. Your activity isn't any worse than average from what I've seen, and you're characters are always noticed by me. Ashstar is the obvious one, but as I said, I read almost all your beautiful posts. These characters are relevant as heck.

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 5:18

@Ash, you were so quick to help me when I first joined and have been super supportive of my ideas and even put yourself forward as my first character's mentor, thank you for all that you do since I'm sure you don't hear that enough.

@Squirrelnose, always pushing new ideas to bring the community together, the world needs more of that friend.

Haven't been here long enough for folks to compliment me I'd say so feel free to skip me.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 5:21

Lion you're pretty cool and I love seeing someone devoted to making things better and making a change. Not many people here know this, but you're pretty funny too.

Can't wait to have Redkit as my deputy

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 5:28

@Lionstorm You've been on here plenty long enough for everyone to appreciate you. First of all, the length of all your posts astounds me. How can you write two plus paragraphs for every little thing? It's impressive. As Ripped said, your devotion to making this site better and creative ideas really are appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 8:17

Thanks guys ;w; That really made my day!

@Lion What do you mean? I can compliment you just fine! When I was a nre rper here I hardly did anything and my posts were horrible. Your posts are freaking amazing, and it was nothing short of a privilege to train you. I also appreciate that you care so much about the site!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 8:30

oh, wow.

this site is so frigging amazing, I can’t even begin to describe it. WCC has changed my life for the better, and I honestly can’t imagine my life without it. that might sound a bit exaggerated, considering I’m still a pretty new member, but it’s the truth. I’ve never spoke about it on here, but before this site, I was struggling with depression and anxiety pretty bad. now, I feel so much better, and it makes me happy that such a friendly rp community exists. my english grades have soared sky-high, because my writing skills have been helped massively. all in all, this is one of the best choices I’ve made.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 8:59

Drippy wrote:
oh heck

Okay, you are entirely right, there is NO worry about how much we'll accept you because we LOVE you, Drippy! I can't say much rn, but I love your rping and your art style is ADORABLE.
Ash wrote:
Wow, this page is a great idea!

WCC has been a giant part of my life for years. Things that honestly shouldn't matter affected me a lot, especially making and losing friends. I feel like every time I make a really good friend, I end up offending them somehow. And a lot of people on this site don't like me despite all the effort I try to put in, which can make me feel really down sometimes. I'm not as active as I should be sometimes and I feel like my characters often go unnoticed. But all in all, this site has done wonderful things for me as a roleplayer (see: my first few posts here compared with recent ones), and I wouldn't go back and not join it for the world!
What? Who doesn't like you, because I will give them a piece of my mind! You're great, Ash! Your roleplaying is amazing and you do a perfecto job as a leader!
Titanium wrote:
oh, wow.

this site is so frigging amazing, I can’t even begin to describe it. WCC has changed my life for the better, and I honestly can’t imagine my life without it. that might sound a bit exaggerated, considering I’m still a pretty new member, but it’s the truth. I’ve never spoke about it on here, but before this site, I was struggling with depression and anxiety pretty bad. now, I feel so much better, and it makes me happy that such a friendly rp community exists. my english grades have soared sky-high, because my writing skills have been helped massively. all in all, this is one of the best choices I’ve made.
Titanium. Titan, I consider you one of my closest online friends. I love how much emotion you put into your characters and how you're active but not obsessed like me. Ripplepaw's pride, Brightpaw's regret, Dappledpaw's longing, Smokewish's wonder, and Stormcloud's determination are just a few of my favorite implemented points. You're awesome, Titan. Whenever you feel down, just remember; there are people out there all around the world who care about you.

Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:05

Oh my, this is beautiful!

I can't believe what an amazing community this is. I've only been on here around a month I think and I have to say this is the most welcoming website I've ever joined. Everyone here is so kind and understanding. I struggle with crippling social anxiety and reoccurring depression, but everyone here helped me feel rooted so quickly that it didn't take long before I started talking openly with people. I still fret and grow anxious that people dislike me or would prefer I not be there occasionally, but not nearly as often as in real life eheh. There are so many beautiful authors and artists here, I absolutely love this site and everyone on it! ^-^

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 7:14

@Kari Don't worry that people don't want you here, because it's pretty much the opposite. You're funny, a beautiful writer, and have started to repopulate ShadowClan. Those are things that one should be proud of. YThis topic almost made me cry, that's how amazingly talented you are. There is no reason to be afraid here.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 10:07

This is awesome
I love this community so much. Everyone is so nice and talented. Everyone is so supportive and caring! I tend to have reoccurring depression and have really bad social anxiety. When that reoccurs I tend to loose motivation in posting, but everyone is still so supportive and helpful, it’s easy to come back from that.

@Kari
I think I can relate to you a lot.
You are really talented and nice, and I think we can all agree that you don’t have to worry about being judged and not being wanted here. Everyone is soooo welcoming and understanding like how you mentioned. (I also just love how you are so devoted to SC and is helping rebuild it :’))

@Squirrelnose
I love how positive you are, that fact that you made this post just so that people can feel better is amazing.

@Ripped
Where do I start? You have created amazing and lovable characters, your writing is amazing, you are also so nice to everyone on this site.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 17:35

Squirrelnose wrote:
@Harlem  I love the detail you put into your posts. The emotions you write so vividly is some of the best writing I've heard or seen ever, and I can relate to almost all of your cats. OOC, your references and sense of humor also can make my day.

oh my god, squirrel, you're so sweet! i love the amount of development you put into your characters. i love how each of your characters vary in personality, and their experiences in their lives contribute to making them who they are. however, they could never be the kind of cats that they are now without you to roleplay them the way that they do.

Kari wrote:
Oh my, this is beautiful!

I can't believe what an amazing community this is. I've only been on here around a month I think and I have to say this is the most welcoming website I've ever joined. Everyone here is so kind and understanding. I struggle with crippling social anxiety and reoccurring depression, but everyone here helped me feel rooted so quickly that it didn't take long before I started talking openly with people. I still fret and grow anxious that people dislike me or would prefer I not be there occasionally, but not nearly as often as in real life eheh. There are so many beautiful authors and artists here, I absolutely love this site and everyone on it! ^-^

i'm so glad that wcc has been able to reach out to you, kari. you are such an amazing member. you may have only been here a month, but that doesn't mean that we see you as a lesser member. i love the light that you're shedding on shadowclan. i love each and every one of your characters and the effort you put into their personalities. i love reading your posts; they're descriptive and beautiful. you have a way with words that i admire a lot.

@ripped: i came to wcc towards the end of the summertime, i'm pretty sure, and then i had some time where i was inactive. i came back, bright-eyed and ready to roleplay, but i felt like my characters didn't have much of a purpose. i felt like they were just... there, to take up space in the allegiances. i'd look at other people's cats and say, "geez, they have such amazing characters with amazing plots." then, i'd look at my own characters and say the exact opposite.

how do i say this...? you made me feel included. i have trouble fitting in places, whether it be in real life or online. however, you, along with some other members of the site (including, but not limited to, kari, titanium, jade, caysuna, kent mansley, daisy) make me feel like i have a purpose on wcc besides just being a member that increases the website's size and popularity.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 20:38

I wish I was on my laptop right now and could give everyone the responses they deserve. Forgive me if I miss someone, it's hard to be on my phone for long right now.

@squirrel you're so incredibly sweet for doing this. Since the thing with Artemis, I've had the pleasure of seeing your characters more and they're incredibly awesome. I love roleplaying with you and hope to do more in the future together with Swoop and such.

@ivyy oh my you are so great. Russetpelt is uber sweet and i appreciate you being a part of the clan and being willing to be involved in things. It's a pleasure to RP with

@harlem this was... so great to read. Like honestly made my night. You are far more than a space on allegiances and I'm so excited for the plans we have. I love having you around and you're great

I wish the quality was better but I'm out with sickness right now and dying, but this near made me cry. I love you all.

Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Feeling down? Go here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling down? Go here!