Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Feeling down? Go here!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2669
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:06 am

I've noticed that a lot of people on this site are a lot like me. Not having the most self-confidence, lacking in motivation, and come here as an escape for life. I can't speak for everyone, but knowing I'm appreciated always helps me to feel better about myself and feel ready to do better.

I can't think of anyone on this site who I can't compliment or state my appreciation for. You have all helped me through life so much, so it's only fair that we help each other. If you want a compliment or just to know that someone is grateful for you, just post here. Even if you aren't feeling bad, getting appreciation is something everyone should have a good dose of here or there.

Basically just post here if you want a compliment.

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Jade

Female
Number of posts : 2694
Clan/Rank : [F]RC App [S]RC W [C]RC YW [Cr]SkC App

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:12 am

That's awesome, and I feel the same way. Even if I'm not usually on WCC when I feel bad, sign me up as a compliment-er(if that's even a thing)!

art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Characters : ❖ duckpuddle ❖ Δ newtface Δ ♪ wisteriapool ♪ ⚜ poplartooth ⚜ ღ dovestream ღ
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1427
Clan/Rank : skyclan <3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 am

i would love to compliment people.
you guys are all so amazing, and let's just say that, even though i know none of you in real life, i can tell that you're all more genuine and kinder than a lot of fake people that i've crossed paths with.

⚜ skyclan leader ⚜
Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3080
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 am

i've said it before, but i think everyone hates me. although, thanks to wcc i feel like some people like me :)

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:54 am

Even though nobody asked for any compliments, I'll give them to you.

@Jade Anyone who can create the character arc you made for Spotfur deserves an award. I absolutely love his arc. I like how all your characters have such realistic emotions, and how you are able to make them all so lovable. That combined with how active you are really makes you a pleasure to role-play with.

@Harlem I love the detail you put into your posts. The emotions you write so vividly is some of the best writing I've heard or seen ever, and I can relate to almost all of your cats. OOC, your references and sense of humor also can make my day.

@Ripped Where do I even start? You are great at making your characters seem realistic, even the flawless ones (like Arty and Rippedsky). Whenever I see you posted somewhere I read it even if it has nothing to do with me because you're good at making things interesting. Also this is perfection.

These were some examples. And yes, anyone can give compliments. No sign up required.

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:00 am

Wow this is why I joined back to WWC. I missed the people here a lot, but Can I have a compliment?
Thanks

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:05 am

I'll dish out compliments fam. I do that on the daily anyway.

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan NAW
#ff9900 Wildfire NAW #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [W] Wolfheart // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderpaw // [Su] Sunfish // [L] Lichenpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2266
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [W] ShadowClan Warrior [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Apprentice [Su] RiverClan Warrior [L] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:06 am

this is very nice of y’all <3 I’m sure a ton of people will appreciate something like this

Living  |  Deceased

. . Adderpaw . . | . . Wolfheart . . | . . Brindlestar . . | . . Elmcloud . . | . . Splashwillow . . | . . Sunfish . .

. . Lichenpaw . .
Site-Wide NPC Character
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:30 am

@sam20055 I love how you are able to make your cats so adorable and lovable with only a sentence or two per post. A lot of people can't pull that off. Also, I can't tel you just how grateful I am that someone finally made a second Birch x Swoop kit. Thank you for that.

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 3003

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 am

@ Squirrelnose
I love how you've made such a positive space like this? It takes a certain kind of person - a good one - to do things like this and try and brighten someone's day. Thank you for creating it.

Swanpetal ~ Emberheart
RiverClan Newly-Appointed-Warrior ~  ThunderClan Experienced Warrior
Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3080
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:41 am

Aw thank you so much squirrel :') I love this so much. (Artemis has flaws I promise, they will come to shine sooon. And I hate how well adjusted Ripped is.. I'm glad people still like him)

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Sam

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:45 am

Thank you! I really like how you're trying to help people. It makes everyone happier. :D

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shadefang♂, (c) Fernwing♀, (d) Spiderpaw♂, (e) Flurrypaw♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 2476
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) RiverClan - Warrior, (c) WindClan - Young Warrior, (d) SkyClan - Apprentice, (e) RiverClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:48 am

I REALLY appreciate this site, as well as everyone on it. Practically one year ago, I was unfortunately banned from DeviantArt, a place I loved and practically lived on. It had all my friends and my business in taking Point Commissions was really booming, and I was just about ready to start taking Money Commissions. I won't state how I lost my account, but it absolutely CRUSHED me. I fell into a severe state of depression and cried every single day for at least a month. My grades suffered, I lost all inspiration to draw -- which is my absolute favorite past time -- and life was never the same after that.

But ever since I found this site, I've been privileged to be reminded of how wonderful it was to be with people, to roleplay with them, to talk with them, to share art with them. The people on DA were petty, immature, and greedy, but everyone on this site is kind, generous, and supportive. Even though I still miss DA dearly -- I've been on that site for at least 7 years, and I was less than a month away from hitting my 8th anniversary -- I'm grateful because my search for a place to showcase my art and talk with friends led me here. I love you all, my wonderful Clanmates! <3

(Also a compliment would be very much appreciated, I'm starting to struggle a little with depression right about now ^^; )

(Second sig by Jay Bird)

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Shadefang♂ ~ Warrior of RiverClan ~ #622d0b
Fernwing♀ ~ Young Warrior of WindClan ~ #8ab03c
Spiderpaw♂ ~ Apprentice of SkyClan ~ #ffcf40
Flurrypaw♀ ~ Apprentice of RiverClan ~ #00ff00

Snowkit♀ ~ NPC Kit of ThunderClan ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:03 am

@Yoshachu Where would I start? When I first came here, I had no idea what to do. But you helped me with a lot about this site. RPing with you was a joy and I miss RPing with Brownpaw. You're a really good RPer and your characters are really good. Scorchfang is a really good character as you can really see how he changed from a jerk to a really good Warrior and I'm happy Brownpaw was part of that. She would be proud of Scorchfang right now.

Back to top Go down
Jade

Female
Number of posts : 2694
Clan/Rank : [F]RC App [S]RC W [C]RC YW [Cr]SkC App

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:08 am

@Yoshachu *virtual hugs!!!* Your art is AMAZING, and I love their simplicity and yet still manage to have complex designs! You're awesome, Yoshachu! I didn't watch Scorchfang's development from the start, but I know it was very complex and amazing! I love how he grew from a selfish sexist little brat to being a loving deputy. Sweetheart growing from a naive kind cat to the poor depressed furball she is now is interesting too! All of your characters are amazing. Your mind and talent cannot be matched! Stay gold, Yoshachu.
anyone who read the Outsiders will cry at that last sentence.

art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling down? Go here!   

Back to top Go down

Feeling down? Go here!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: