Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

pls take this survey pt. II

Go down 
5 posters

What needs to change in Skyclan?
More drama
pls take this survey pt. II Vote_lcap20%pls take this survey pt. II Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
More plots
pls take this survey pt. II Vote_lcap50%pls take this survey pt. II Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Leadership
pls take this survey pt. II Vote_lcap5%pls take this survey pt. II Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Nothing
 5% [ 1 ]
Everything
 5% [ 1 ]
I don't know
 5% [ 1 ]
Other (post below)
pls take this survey pt. II Vote_lcap10%pls take this survey pt. II Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

pls take this survey pt. II Empty
PostSubject: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 16:33

So, as you all know, in the next month Rippedsky will be taking over Skyclan. This means it is officially, even more, my job to do things to keep the clan running. For those who do not know, I try to be fairly active and make it as lively as possible. By throwing up this survey, I am hoping to make it more interesting.

I've also heard some people say they do not like Skyclan, which is leading me to pose the question... why? There are a set of factors I can change and those I can't. Predetermined bias from the books is something I cannot change (we are definitely not book Skyclan), but site stuff I have the power to do things about. I am asking that whatever your reasoning, you post below to like me what you do and do not like about Skyclan currently. Suggestions for improvement are the best. Even simpler, just click the fancy poll above and give a little feedback if you don't feel like typing.

Stuff like a ton of murders and crazy things are not what I'm hoping to do. Let's shake it up and make things unique. I prefer purposeful things over random drama, so let's try to stay away from suggestions like that. But, every input is welcome below! Feel free to PM me if you are uncomfortable throwing up your thoughts here.

Basically, I love Skyclan and think it is very underrated and hope to improve it and bring some light to it as much as I can. YOU can help by polling and post below.

"Putting a kit in SkC has been my best decision on here I think" -- not me, another person who joined skyclan

If you're looking for something to do with your life, try Skyclan today! *this ad has not been paid for and all quotes are from REAL people*

pls take this survey pt. II Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:05

SkyClan is near and dear to my heart only because of the website. I think one thing that really stands out is the fact that SkyClan considers the Tribe their kin. Have a bit more focus on SkC getting in touch with their roots. Encourage topics where tribe cats share things from the mountains and such. (Not exactly something you can control, I know, but it's all I can think of for now.)

pls take this survey pt. II Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

pls take this survey pt. II Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:08

This has bent me to make my next kitty a SkyClanner.

pls take this survey pt. II Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:11

Make them tree loving hippies, like Lilyheart
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 16:19

I think what we need is more drama within the clan itself. Things like a civil war, a skyclan-only journey, perhaps a war like the Thunderclan-Riverclan one. Skyclan isn't very static atm, which can make it boring.

Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 16:40

The people have spoken ;) I have plenty in store for you folks. Hang onnnn

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 18:34

Might I ask what goes on in this website's SkyClan?
I don't have any cats in there and I have no idea what happens there.
Anything that would make SkyClan feel more approachable and better seems the right way to go. I already get a "bad" impression from it from the books, so making SkyClan seem a lot more.. "positive" compared to the books would appear more rational to me, so long as it still stays interesting and appealing to this site's roleplayers. I think people should be able to see the way SkyClan acts more often, even if they don't have cats in there. What I'm saying is, maybe make SkyClan a little more involved with the other Clans?
I hope that made sense; I'm bad at explaining things.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:13

Thank you for the feedback! They are a fair amount involved and have plots in the works. Hopefully, we will see a spike in interest with the plots I have coming.

The biggest issue in making it approachable is that people have ideas about Skyclan they come in with. We are vastly different from the books clans and I try to communicate that as much as possible. It is hard to break that bias when people join the site and barely give us a glance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pls take this survey pt. II   pls take this survey pt. II Empty

Back to top Go down

pls take this survey pt. II
Page 1 of 1