Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Sunleap paced around near the entrance to the camp, waiting for the other cats to wake up. As usual, due to his huge amount of energy he was one of the first cats to wake, and he was just itching to go out on a hunting patrol. Figuring that his pacing was accomplishing nothing, Sunleap instead sat in the snow, relishing the slight chill reaching through his thick fur.

OOC: Taking three other cats, and each of us will get two attempts to catch something.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Nighthawk walked up to Sunleap after waking up. She had never even spoken to her younger sibling with all that had been happeneing. She now wanted to end that streak. "Hey...Sunleap. Are you gonna lead a patrol? May I join then?" she asked while sitting next to him. She was awkward with cats she didn't know well. She felt guilty because this was her sibling for crying out loud! She should of known a lot about him but it seemed that she didn't.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 pm

"Of course you can... uh..." Sunleap looked genuinely embarrassed. He had seen the she-cat around camp from time to time, but had never talked to her... or even learned her name! "Sorry... what was your name again? I've been a bit scatterbrained lately." The russet tom apologized, blushing slightly.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 pm

"M'name's Nighthawk. I recently became a warrior. I'm also one of your older sisters." she said while licking her chest fur and avoiding eye contact. She was just as embarrassed as him! Her green eyes scanned the clearing while she waited a response from him.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 pm

"My... sister? My SISTER!" Sunleap cried with joy, bouncing on his toes. "How cool! And you just became a warrior? So did I! We must be around the same age, then!" Sunleap visibly forced himself to calm down, though his eyes still shined with excitement. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just... so happy!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:17 am

Nighthawk shook her head and chuckled. "I'm older than you Sunleap. My training was delayed since my mentor wasn't training me. I finally became a warrior though." she said with a smile. The she-cat bumped shoulders with him. She was just as happy as he was at the moment. Her brother was happy to see her!

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Sunleap smiled warmly at his older sister, return her shoulder bump affectionately. "Well, congratulations! I'm glad we're going to be hunting together, then!" He then glanced around, frowning slightly. "Though, it looks like nobody else will be joining us." The russet warrior paused in thought, then turned to Nighthawk with a slightly nervous smile, as if he was afraid of being turned down. "Do you... want to just go now? Just you and me?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:42 am

Nighthawk nodded with a grin. "Sure! Why not? We get to spend some time together and hunt at the same time!" the warrior said with a chuckle.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)   It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's off to hunt we go! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1