Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Another Hunt (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just Another Hunt (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Hunt (Open)   Just Another Hunt (Open) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Firelight was hunting for prey near Sunningrocks. He looked at Sunningrocks and saw a mouse scampering up the rocks. That looks tasty. Firelight thought to himself as he entered the hunter crouch. Firelight scented the mouse and it nearly made his mouth water. Once Firelight was in range he jumped up to Sunningrocks and pounced on the mouse. He swiftly bit the mouse and took it's life. Didn't put up much of a fight... Firelight thought arrogantly to himself. Firelight looked up into the sky as the sun shone brilliantly on his pelt. He could feel Sunningrocks warmth on his belly. Well.. Since I'm here. Firelight thought to himself as he lied down on Sunningrocks basking in the warmth of the sun.

OOC: This is open to any Thunder or RiverClan cats. Thats why I'm at the border. :P
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Hunt (Open)   Just Another Hunt (Open) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Darkpaw bursted out of the bushes chasing a mouse. She leaped but insted of the mouse, she crashed right into Firelight.
Aww, mousedung! I lost my mouse! Sorry Firelight I didn't see you.
Darkpaw looked up at Firelight with big yellow eyes.
Hey, could we go on a hunting patrol, please? I'm so board. Goldenpaw is on a training session and she is like my only best friend in the Clan!

Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_19Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_22Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_17Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_14Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_20Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_24Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Hunt (Open)   Just Another Hunt (Open) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am

"It's alright." Firelight meowed. He was thinking about the hunting patrol. Well... I don't think we need more than two for a patrol. Theres such a small number of cats in ThunderClan. Firelight looked back down at Darkpaw. "Sure. We could even get in some battle practice if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Hunt (Open)   Just Another Hunt (Open) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 pm

ok
(il make the topic)

Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_19Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_22Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_17Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_14Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_20Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_24Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Just Another Hunt (Open) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Hunt (Open)   Just Another Hunt (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Hunt (Open)
Page 1 of 1