Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The winds of winter rise as an Eclipse plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 
 

 WCC Patch February 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
avatar

Characters : [D] Dewpool [V] Violetshine [M] Minnowslip [B] Beekit [S] Sorrelkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 5250
Age : 22
Clan/Rank : Water Stone

20180212
PostWCC Patch February 2018

Ayo peeps,

So after many requests, we've increased the amount of elder slots we have on WCC to two! However, they are only accessible to Senior Warriors from now on. The usual no kits or patrols rules applies as they are elders. But, we've also added a new slot called Queen slots. These are slots for permanent queens who have retired fully from warriorhood. They, unlike elders, will be allowed to have kits, though they are never allowed to become a warrior again. Similar to elder slots, only senior warriors may use them.

In the case of MC/MCA, it will be on a case by case basis.

As this is a new thing, only I will be approving them.

Another important thing, if you have the time, please participate in the anonymous Higher Ranks/Staff Survey down below. This is your opportunity to tell us how you feel about higher ranks and staff activity.

Thank you!

If you have any questions, please comment down below or PM me ;)

_________________
             Water-Type Pikachu ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Lover  
Minnowslip [GOLDENROD]   Violetshine [SLATEBLUE]  Dewpool [CORNFLOWERBLUE]  Dawnpaw [SANDYBROWN]
Kitekit [LIGHTSEAGREEN]  Beekit [CORAL]  Sorrelkit [DARKSEAGREEN]

RANK&REQUIREMENTS:
 


Last edited by Peekacho on Thu May 03, 2018 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

WCC Patch February 2018 :: Comments

avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm by Holly
niiiiiice
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm by Kent Mansley
Ah, the permanent queen. I love it.
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 pm by Yoshachu Spookachu
If I may ask a question, what do you mean by permanent queens and elders are only accessible to senior warriors? Does that mean a cat needs to be a senior warrior first before they can retire to motherhood or being an elder? Does that include severe injuries of cats who aren't senior warriors yet to become elders?

Sorry for these seemingly stupid questions, I just want to make sure I fully understand.
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:01 pm by Pikachu
Yoshachu wrote:
If I may ask a question, what do you mean by permanent queens and elders are only accessible to senior warriors? Does that mean a cat needs to be a senior warrior first before they can retire to motherhood or being an elder? Does that include severe injuries of cats who aren't senior warriors yet to become elders?

Sorry for these seemingly stupid questions, I just want to make sure I fully understand.

Yep, all cats must reach the rank of Senior Warrior to use an elder/queen slot. Warriors of lower ranks can be queens and elders too, but they cannot use a queen/elder slot.
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:13 pm by Yoshachu Spookachu
Oh, okay. And one more question: for the cats who use the one queen slot or two elder slots, can they still be RPed, or do you have to leave them alone until eventually they die or something, in which you could -- or could not -- make a topic about it?
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:17 pm by Pikachu
Yoshachu wrote:
Oh, okay. And one more question: for the cats who use the one queen slot or two elder slots, can they still be RPed, or do you have to leave them alone until eventually they die or something, in which you could -- or could not -- make a topic about it?

they can be rped, in fact, we want them to be rped all the time
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm by Spooky Shark
perfect! One question: Does a queen slot still take up a character slot? Can they patrol? Can they participate in complex plots that require lots of roleplaying/activity?
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:48 pm by Kent Mansley
Are perma-queen stats different from normal queens in battle?
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:37 pm by Stag
Wait, so now ALL of the elder slots are senior warrior only? I thought only one was going to be.

Guess Tigerspark will just get the axe then.
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 pm by Seer
Drippy wrote:
perfect! One question: Does a queen slot still take up a character slot? Can they patrol? Can they participate in complex plots that require lots of roleplaying/activity?

No, the Permanent Queen slot essentially functions like an Elder slot in the sense that it doesn’t count towards the allotted five characters. Whenever Permanent Queens retire to this position they can no longer hunt/patrol/do other Warrior duties because they are completely retired, only with baby making privileges. They can still partake in certain plots, though it would definitely depend on the plot!

Regular queens still remain the same tho


Kent Mansley wrote:
Are perma-queen stats different from normal queens in battle?

nope, they’ll share the same stats with regular queens~


Nettlesting wrote:
Wait, so now ALL of the elder slots are senior warrior only? I thought only one was going to be.

Guess Tigerspark will just get the axe then.

yes unfortunately now all the slots require the character to hold the rank of senior warrior prior to their retirement.

sorry :[
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 am by Ivyyween
Question, is the perma queen slot like the elder slot? Like, if you get a perma queen does that mean you can have six cats like the elder slot?
avatar
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 am by All Hallow's Eve Mamen
Yes, Ivyy
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post  by Sponsored content
 

WCC Patch February 2018

Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: