Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Patch Notes 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

WCC Patch Notes 2.0 Empty
PostWCC Patch Notes 2.0

Today is the day!

Behind the scenes staff has been working on some new changes and mechanics to be instituted on the site. Some of you may have noticed the appearance of the invasion dice eluding to something new. I'm happy to announce the addition of two major mechanics:

Disputed Territories and the Invasion Clause System

Links will be attached below which will provide clarity on how and when to utilize these systems. Our goal is to promote fun, new channels and avenues for roleplay on our site, adding the spice of chance into some encounters and pitting the clans against each other in rivalry over survival. I hope you all are all as excited as I am. For the sake of not being too repetitive, I won't dive in depth here but rather direct you to the new page references.

Additionally, I want to officially announce that we have added Disadvantaged Stats to the site. These differ from Disable Stats in the way they are considered temporary based off of circumstances. Users may use disadvantaged stats for their characters at any time to fit circumstances in roleplay. The only time that Disadvantaged stats are enforced is in the case of Disputed Territories [see Disputed Territories page for details].

Disputed Territories Rules + Guide
Invasion Clause Guide
Disputed Territories Claim Reference

As always, if you have any questions about these mechanics, don't hesitate to reach out to staff. Happy Roleplaying :)

~ Ripped + Co
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

WCC Patch Notes 2.0 :: Comments

cocoa
Re: WCC Patch Notes 2.0
Post Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:19 am by cocoa
Question- do the leaders/deputies of each Clan have to set up these border skirmishes? Or can anyone put something up in the Plotting Pages, gather a few people from both Clans concerned, and fight over a territory?

Also- do the Disadvantaged Stats apply only when a cat from a Clan that does not hold a disputed territory is in a disputed territory? Or does it apply on all regular hunting patrols, spars, predator fights, etc? (As long as the Clan doesn’t hold a disputed territory.)

If I understand correctly, the Invasion Dice are required only when one is in another Clan’s territory, not a disputed territory, right? Also, if the Invasion Dice Roll is failed, can you just throw in a NPC that scares your cat off, or do you need to contact a user?

Thanks!
kjSage
Post Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 am by kjSage (Online)
Cocoa wrote:
Question- do the leaders/deputies of each Clan have to set up these border skirmishes? Or can anyone put something up in the Plotting Pages, gather a few people from both Clans concerned, and fight over a territory?

Also- do the Disadvantaged Stats apply only when a cat from a Clan that does not hold a disputed territory is in a disputed territory? Or does it apply on all regular hunting patrols, spars, predator fights, etc? (As long as the Clan doesn’t hold a disputed territory.)

If I understand correctly, the Invasion Dice are required only when one is in another Clan’s territory, not a disputed territory, right? Also, if the Invasion Dice Roll is failed, can you just throw in a NPC that scares your cat off, or do you need to contact a user?

Thanks!
These skirmishes can be set up by anyone.

Disadvantaged stats always apply regardless of the territory/board you are in, if your clan does not hold at least one disputed territory.

Failed invasions must be handled by an actual character.
Post  by Sponsored content

WCC Patch Notes 2.0

Page 1 of 1