Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:59 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!" Leopardclaw called out in a booming voice, tinged with excitement.  Today the clan would be gaining a new warrior, after many long moons of training.  The deputy was proud of all young cats that made it this far, but today he was even prouder; the tom who would be getting his warrior name was his adopted son.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Newtpaw came out at the sound of his father and sat in the clearing.

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 11:28 pm

With a smile, Leopardclaw stood tall and called out: "Newtpaw, step forward!'

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 am

Newtpaw's ears perked and he stood up, looking g at his father on Highrock. Someday, he'd do this every time there was a ceremony. He was thankful that this was one of the occasional times he did it now. The tom tried to stay reserved as if it didn't affect him that much but a soft smile cracked his muzzle.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 2:55 am

Leopardclaw gazed down at his son for a moment before taking a deep breath, and beginning the ceremony; "I, Leopardclaw, deputy of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.  Newtpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:08 am

The tom flicked his tail and met his gaze. "I do." It felt so strange, this abstract goal that was ingrained in every apprentice's brain was about to be achieved.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 am

Leopardclaw's chest swelled with pride as he heard Newtpaw take the solemn oath of a warrior, remembering fondly the same feeling of excitement he had once possessed in this moment that he was almost certain coursed through his son's mind as well.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name.  Newtpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Newttongue.  StarClan honors your shrewdness and resourcefulness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

Leaping down from the rock, the golden spotted deputy rested his head on top of Newttongue's head, completing the ceremony.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 am

A soft purr rumbled in Newttongue's chest. He supposed the name was fitting for him, it must have been his father's idea.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1