Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 13:49

Sunfur emerged from the warriors den and leapt up to the branch with a couple easy leaps, then let out the familiar call, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting."
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 4 Sep 2014 - 6:40

Breezepaw padded out of the apprentices' den, tail twitching in excitement as she joined the rest of the Clan.

Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 19:01

Sunfur looked down at the apprentice then said, "Breezepaw, step forward."

((Sorry its short, but hey, what's her warrior name?))
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 6:41

Breezepaw felt her fur ruffle and her ears twitch in excitement as she padded forward, looking up at her leader with bright eyes.

((Breezeleaf bruh. Sorry, I thought I told it to you. Whoops.))

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 8:37

((So freaking sorry! I didn't see you had posted :-/))

Then Sunfur spoke, power in his words, "I, Sunfur, deputy of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Breezepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 6:42

((It's okay dude, I'm pretty good with being patient. ^^))

Breezepaw nodded, fur puffing up in anticipation as she excitedly mewed, "I do."

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 21 Sep 2014 - 6:29

Finally he said, "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Breezepaw, from this moment you will be known as Breezeleaf. We welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Breezepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: