Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 2:04

Nerves had caused Swoopnose to wake up way earlier than normal. The sun wasn't even visible over the horizon. He was a mentor now, and suddenly there were huge loads of responsibility dumped onto his shoulders. But Blizzardstar trusted this to be able to handle this, so it was his duty as a warrior to listen a train this apprentice. Looking at the apprentice den, he wondered how long he should wait before waking Snowpaw up, before scolding himself. No one else was even awake yet. Besides, he remembered how unpleasant it was for Specklefang to shove him out of the den at the crack of dawn. This was the first day, he would let him wake up on his own time. After awhile it would become routine to get up early. Well, maybe not this early. The warrior finished eating the smallest mouse he could find, he selected a squirrel for his apprentice. That was the main reason he had chosen the prey pile as their meeting place. Nothing like an early morning snack right before training. Because of Thistlepaw's death, he had never actually succeeded in becoming friends with his mentor. But hopefully the relationship between him and his apprentice wouldn't be similar in any way. Other than that teaching was done, of course. Once again he glanced towards the apprentice den, and heard stirring. Okay, he had to brace himself for this moment. Now it seemed even closer. And even more nerve-racking.

Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 5:53

OOC: Sorry! Late response ㅠㅠ

Snowpaw woke up as soon as the sun was halfway up. This was common for him since he was an early bird. He then suddenly remembered... 'Ack! Today's training!' he thought worryingly, 'Why didn't my mentor wake me up? Am I late?!' He jumped up, messing up his bedding and sprinted outside the apprentices' den. He arrived near the center of the camp, next to the fresh-kill pile. Snowpaw had never tried fresh-kill before. He was about to pick up a mouse on the top. He noticed a familiar scent near him. 'Swoopnose!' He found his mentor successfully. He dropped the dead mouse and ran towards Swoopnose. "Good morning! I found you!" he said happily, "Why didn't you wake me up?" Snowpaw was extremely excited about today's training, hunting? Battling? Putting all those thoughts aside, having some fresh-kill for breakfast would make an awesome start for today. He saw the squirrel Swoopnose was holding. 'Was that for Swoopnose or me?' He stepped forward and sniffed the squirrel. "Is that mine? I'm actually really starving!"

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 13:29

"Good morning to you too! I didn't wake you up because you weren't late yet," Swoopnose responded quickly, surprised by Snowpaw's suddenly flurry of questions. Fittingly enough, considering his name. The warrior didn't mention Specklefang in his explanation, not wanting to spread bad rumors about her. He had dropped the squirrel and pushed it towards his apprentice before speaking. "Yep, this is for you. Eat up!" Was he forgetting something? There was something he was supposed to be doing that he wasn't, or at least it felt like that. It took a few moments for him to figure out what he had been forgetting. Training! Of course, that was the whole point of being a mentor! His mind blanked at first when he couldn't remember what his lesson plan was. This didn't show on his face, but the relief did when he realized what he had decided to do the night before. "After you finish, we're going to patrol around the territory."

Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 12:41

Snowpaw munched up the squirrel as fast as he could. After he finished, he licked his bloodstained muzzle and turned towards Swoopnose. "I'm ready!" he announced.

OOC: Sorry Short! I had vacation here in Korea soooooo XD

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:12

“Great! Follow me,” Swoopnose instructed brightly, flicking his tail towards the camp’s exit. As he began to pad towards it, he pondered where to go first. Probably the SkyClan border, that was the clan who they were friendliest with at the moment. Soon enough they were out of camp and in the forest of now leave-less trees, and a surprisingly low amount of undergrowth. The forest obviously wasn’t doing well to any older warrior, but most of the young cats hadn’t ever experienced it any differently. As he lead Snowpaw towards the Fallen Oak, he decided to see how much the small tom already knew. “What do you know already about our territory and the other clans?”

Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 0:05

Snowpaw trailed behind his mentor. His concentration was trying to slip away but he had managed to hold it together. He felt the cool winter breeze tickle his whiskers as he walked through his clan territory. He looked into the distance, starting to space out. Snowpaw was a cat which focusing skills were poor. He shook his fur and noticed that Swoopnose had asked him a question. "Well, um... Windclan, skyclan, Shadowclan and Water...clan?" he guessed, "Why is our clan named Thunderclan? It's not like we are thunder or anything... " Snowpaw frowned. Did he fail already?

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Last edited by Mochicupcake on Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 21:03

OOC: They're ThunderClan

IC: "Well, RiverClan instead of WaterClan," Swoopnose corrected, making sure not to seem accusing. It was a small mistake one might expect a newly made apprentice to make. He pondered Snowpaw's question, realizing he didn't quite know the answer. "I actually don't know why our clan is called what it is. I'm pretty sure it's after our founder. We're almost to the SkyClan border now, I'll tell you about them in a minute. Is there anything else you know?" As they walked, the gray tom sniffed the air, the scent of the other clan growing stronger the closer the two of them got to Fallen Oak. It wasn't a particularly nice place, but it was of great importance. Without borders, the clans wouldn't be at all the same.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)   Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready, Aim, Train! (Closed)
Page 1 of 1