Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- Empty
PostSubject: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:04 pm

OOC: It's a really bad title, I know.

Morningshine padded out of the warriors den, stretching her legs and trying her best to put on a smile, like she usually did on early mornings like this. Unfortunately, the smile was forced. She hadn't said a word to Stormstrike ever since the argument when he and Halfpaw had returned, and she had been avoiding Halfpaw too. Pretty much, she was avoiding anyone in her family. That was about to end though, because Mottledpaw was her apprentice. Family drama couldn't get in the way of training. The fluffy she-cat poked her head into the apprentices' den.
"Mottledpaw?" She whispered, "Come on, wake up! It's time for training." The she-cat said, before leaving and padding over to the camp entrance. Morningshine sat there, waiting for the beautiful pelt of Mottledpaw to emerge from the apprentices' den so that they could leave for an early training session.

A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Mottledpaw didn't know. She didn't know of anything, no drama, no worries. The beautiful mottled red she-cat hopped out of the apprentices' den, a smile beaming on her face like rays of sunshine. "Hey, Morningshine!" The she-cat cheered, padding up to her mentor. Her smile grew increasingly more humble as she sat down. "Training?" She asked merrily.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Morningshine looked down at her apprentice, managing to keep on a smile. Looking at the younger cat made her remember when there was absolutely no troubles in her life.
"Hi," She greeted the apprentice, "Yes, we'll be training today. Come on."
Morningshine stood and turned, heading out of camp, and looking back once to see if Mottledpaw was following. Her pawsteps were swift as she headed through the territory.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Mottledpaw nodded quickly, bounding behind Morningshine. "Sorry if I can't keep up," she apologized, leaping over a log with seemingly no difficulty whatsoever. Finally, they reached the exit, and she gave a nod before following the older she-cat out of camp.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 3:01 pm

"That's alright, but at least try." Morningshine said, briefly glancing over her shoulder at Mottledpaw. She had planned out everything that they were going to do to day, when they were going to head back, and where they were going to train. Nothing could go wrong, right?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Mottledpaw nodded. "Of course!" She mewed. The apprentice soon strode confidently beside her mentor, purring. She couldn't wait for when they would arrive!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-   A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:- Empty

Back to top Go down

A-B-C, Train With Me -:Closed:-
Page 1 of 1