Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Have Returned From The Land of the Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

I Have Returned From The Land of the Dead Empty
PostI Have Returned From The Land of the Dead

Lol well sort of. I had been thinking about the site and hadn't been on in so long. I finally figured out my passwords and stuff on here so I'm quite happy about that. I'm sure some of you would remember me but I've noticed there's new member so hi :). Anyways I've decided to get in the swing of rping warrior cats again. I have already put forms up for a remake of Softsong and of Fracturedsnow. I'm still debating but those who do remember me and had possible rped in the past with me whom do you think I should remake as well lol or I can just make a new character all together.

Anyways I'm back so yay

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I Have Returned From The Land of the Dead :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: I Have Returned From The Land of the Dead
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 7:32 by Guest
MY LOVE, YOU RETURN TO US!!!

Softsong was my bae ;;;;;;
Laurel
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 7:35 by Laurel
Yes I've returned :D. And I know I miss the who Dusk x soft rp we used to do :) we should get together and do a rp or plot something together possible lol for One of my new character since mine are all dead since I've been gone for so long :)
Not
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 10:29 by Not
Welcome back! I don't know you, you don't know me, but welcome back into the fray!
Anonymous
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 11:05 by Guest
Hello new, old friend :D
Laurel
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 11:11 by Laurel
Hi thanks for the welcome and hellos :) I look forward to doing with y'all :)
Icee
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 11:12 by Icee
Welcome back!
Drippy
Post Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:00 by Drippy
welcome back!
Transient
Post Mon 5 Feb 2018 - 3:28 by Transient
Welcome back, and nice to meet you!