Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

showing yellowkit the camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

showing yellowkit the camp Empty
PostSubject: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 10:54

wow i like it ouside of the nursey especially since it's raining. it gets soo boring being stuck in there on a rainy day

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
showing yellowkit the camp 2wlrbq8 funny right!? showing yellowkit the camp 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
showing yellowkit the camp 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! showing yellowkit the camp 169p75c showing yellowkit the camp 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... showing yellowkit the camp 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! showing yellowkit the camp 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 10:56

"Hey Yellowkit!" Bramblepaw said, as he brought a snake into the nursery.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
showing yellowkit the camp Account-personality-results
showing yellowkit the camp Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:02

hey! how are you!

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
showing yellowkit the camp 2wlrbq8 funny right!? showing yellowkit the camp 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
showing yellowkit the camp 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! showing yellowkit the camp 169p75c showing yellowkit the camp 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... showing yellowkit the camp 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! showing yellowkit the camp 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:04

"Good.." He said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:08

have you seen raggedpaw lately, it's been a long time to me, you know seen him.

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:11

"No, I haven't.."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:25

interesting. ummmm........... do you............... i forgot. *tilts head and smiles*

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:26

"What?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:30

i forgot what i was going to say that's all
why?

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:31

"Oh, ok..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:49

yeah.... ummmmmmmmm......... i like all this rain we are getting!

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:51

"Yea, it is ok.."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:55

most of the cats i know hate it! *giggles and starts running around in circles*

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:59

"Oh, OK"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 17:12

yeah.... can you tell me who everyone is and if the are a warrior an elder or an apprentice, no need for kits i know em all already... obviosley!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing yellowkit the camp   showing yellowkit the camp Empty

Back to top Go down

showing yellowkit the camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next