Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Showing off my owl (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital

Digital

Characters : Frostfang - ShadowClan, Turtlepaw - RiverClan, Deadpaw - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 106

Showing off my owl (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:03

Frostpaw dragged his owl into camp and over to the fresh-kill pile. He looked with satisfaction at the large bird, knowing that it would fill many bellies in this hungry time of leaf-bare. He had passed his assessment, and would soon be a warrior! Blood flowed into his left eye once again, reminding him that the owl had gouged his ear during the fight. He looked around the clearing for Honeydrop, or a cat to boast to about his fight.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:55

Honeydrop had passed out from exhaustion after sorting herbs and making poultices all night, regardless of her twisted paw and hurt side. At the smell of blood, she woke up immediately. "What? Who's there? What's hurt?" The overworked medicine cat stumbled out of the den, limping on her twisted paw, and stopped in front of Frostpaw. The apprentice's ear was badly torn, and it was soaked in blood. He carried a large owl triumphantly in his jaws. "Dear StarClan, Frostpaw, what happened? Puddlepaw, come help, please! Oh, I don't know if I have enough herbs left for this..." She started limping back towards the medicine den, guiding the apprentice with her.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:38

Frostpaw followed Honeydrop into her den, chest still puffed out in pride from his catch. He was so excited about everything he could barely feel the pain. "I was on my hunting assessment, and it was going really well. This owl swooped on my last piece of prey just as I was pouncing for it, so I took it down with Mudfoot instead! My first battle-scar!" He meowed as she went about her business "Mudfoot says I definitely passed my assessment, what do you think my warrior name is going to be?"

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 10:25

"It could be Frost-idiot," suggested Puddlepaw innocently, already beside Honeydrop, brushing her paws through the herbs, scanning them carefully.

The small apprentice gestured to a couple dried yellow flowers, their stems, and scraggly roots. She remembered gathering them with her mentor; they appeared in Leaf-bare, the season that was nearly at a close. "Would…Tormentil work?"

dylan thomas

Showing off my owl (OPEN) Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 13:32

Frostpaw scowled at Puddlepaw. "Your just jealous cause your stuck in this den all day."

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 16:23

Honeydrop let out a purr of laughter. She gave Puddlepaw an approving nod. "Yes, tormentil. And, what else?" She waited patiently for her apprentice's answer, dappled golden tail swept over her paws. Now was a good time for a test.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 19:27

"Umm…" She stared at the herbs, eyelids lowered in thought, almost as though she expected the correct one to pop out in front of her nose. She would normally get into a fight with Frostpaw—she knew Wolfpaw didn't like him much either—but she could tell Honeydrop was testing her, and did not want to seem immature with kit-like arguments.

"Oh!" She started, rushing over to the corner of the den. "Cobwebs. I knew that." The young apprentice lifted her head gently, taking a few in her mouth and carrying them over to Honeydrop. She didn't yet know how to apply them, and didn't yet trust herself with putting them on wounds. Though, she thought, glancing disdainfully toward the tom, it'd serve him right if I pushed it on there hard.

dylan thomas

Showing off my owl (OPEN) Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing off my owl (OPEN)   Showing off my owl (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing off my owl (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1