Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)

Go down 
+14
Dew
Stormclaw
Leo
Brambleh
Moose~Coldglance
Sleepy
Moon
Goldfish
Jay
Feath ❤️
Tigs
Pinely-san
Sun
Darkshadow
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Empty
PostSubject: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 18:46

So here's the deal, you say the most randome thing, and the top 3 whoever says the most randome thing gets a prize. o3o

Number 1 Prize. An animation and a picture

Number 2 prize. A short animation

Number 3 prize. A picture

NOW LET THE RANDOMENESS BEGIN! XP

The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_19The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_22The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_17The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_14The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_20The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_24The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_1-1The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 18:48

nevermind, i thought of a better one.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by SunPaw on Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 18:54

jellygraph O3O

and dinglegop ;3;

and snargle de gripple :D (its ma secret language XD)

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) N6a5zHfThe game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) IMrnxD6The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) GMXQgOOThe game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:00

Fooble ooble glop frip swak MINE! vak nosg qrit PRIZE! losg pefv SOON!

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:01

ARGH I AM A VAMPIRE. I like two hundred and twenty ways to slurp marshmallow butter :D when i went to the gutter on the side of the white house there was a dead guy munchin on catapillar silk. he yelled at me to slab sunblock on his armpits and mascara on his eye brown the he lick the side of a tv, that he had dragged there on a little red wagon. soon the fbi found us and brought us inidian food in a baby diapar then they threw us in the brig for missing church on thursday and july 4th.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:05

oh and i posted on the lost in the woods thing Darkshadow.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:07

Wow,gibberish is turkey and I am the cabbage. I mean doughnut! How the fluggelhorn does one pass the taxes! Every earthworm seems to die when in spaghetti. And Jerry hates trucks in his casserole. So nevertheless,it is okay to put butter on birds :3

Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:09

YOU SUCK!! (Not literally. o2o)

((XD I can't think of anything more random right now.))

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:11

XD Thiz iz amusing

The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_19The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_22The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_17The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_14The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_20The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_24The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_1-1The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:12

=D Who wants a portrait of themself as a pickle????????

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:18

Dear Walmart Greeters,

I have to share with you the story of my life. I was a pickle, and I was nibbled on by a turtle. The cat asked me my name, and I replied Peanuts. Sometimes I fantasize about green butterflys flying over Jupiter. George Clooney sometimes enjoys striped monkeys with tiger shoes. I have a sombrero on my elephant, who's name is Tingles and she has pink stickers on her eyeballs. The stickers are in the shapes of Unicorns. Donkey Kong likes to sleep in the motel titled, "Lucy's Purple Horse." I hate vegetables.. especially those annoying little veggie tale peas. I wish I was a British prince with twenty sheep and four golden lamps.

With love,

Kimberly the Candy Monster

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:20

WHEN POLAR BEARS DIRECTLY PARTICIPATE IN SASQUATCH BOWLING, NOBODY (still alive) FORGETS THEIR MOSQUITO ATTRACTING AFROS.
im not a nobody fred, im a weiner! i also truly enjoy jumping with spaghetti flavored sandwich pogos cause i think peanut butter galoping away like
an idiot is a fun tuba to swim with, so friggaligga choo-choo! if you scratch my back, ill remove your esophagos out with my left ear thats got lots
of corn on the cob in it. i have a gold mine inside my toenail that would love to eat meet your dad.

thank baldness, this is bigfoot who just witnessed a dog eating the NFL!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:32

My tractor is eating the sky. Birds look like milk. My cat ate my spagheti. and i ate my taxes. Butterflies eat cars. Butter makes aliens barf. goo feels like santa. basketball feels like monkey butt. rabbit with an afro eatting an elephant.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:34

@Moon: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 21:01

OH MY GOD ITS A MOOSE!!!! HOLY WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hershey bars are tasty arent they?

The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)   The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~) Empty

Back to top Go down

The game of randomeness (Say the most randome thing to get a prize~)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next