Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game

Go down 
+4
Moon
Jay
WhitePaw
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 8:03

A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Tumblr_md3wa7O1Ul1rw70wfo1_r2_500

A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 12:29

O.o that's down right creepy, good thing I had no clue how to trans. Japanese to English.
Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

Clan/Rank : Thunder Clan Kit
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 12:45

Wow...That's...Nice?

I'm alone again -mew
A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game BDuDcGRTzFZ~6DuT0Fvr4A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Bani_s12A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Support_bani_by_sugarpaw123-d4hi082A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game 0638ce7770708c944985bc6d594e3d2e-d35p5f2(Yes I draw..I suck but draw)A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Qe4sg611A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Solatorobo_stamp_by_pyrofrost1-d4kuvm6
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 14:32

Pokemon should not be called a children's game with all the creepy things in it. They have a pedophile Pokemon, a Pokemon that drags you to hell, a Pokemon that traps you in itself for all eternity, etc. ;u;

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:06

...it is a kid's game. xD I don't think there are any pedophile, hell-dragging Pokemon that are not skewed by fans that think they look funny.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:48

Hypno, Dusknoir, and Confagrigus. ;u; It's Pokedex info in the American version.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:08

Sorry Moon, gotta agree with Jay on this one. It's true... Hypo is just down-right creepy, same with the others. Confagrigus just creeps the living h3ll out of me.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:09

Hypno's Firered entry says that it once hypnotized a girl, who it lead away, and who was never found. kermgrimhg

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:33

Damn. That's scary.

I'm going to buy the Japanese version and be like
"MY ELECTRODE SUICIDE BOMBED ITSELF, MOM!"/jk

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 19:41

For Jay's argument...

Ahem.

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/03/15/weirdest-pokemon-black-white/

Ghastly: A being that exists as a thin gas. It can topple an Indian elephant by enveloping the prey in two seconds.
Dusclops: Anyone who dares peer into its body to see its spectral ball of fire will have their spirit stolen away.
Frillish: If its veil-like arms stun and wrap a foe, that foe will be dragged miles below the surface, never to return.

Now this is just becoming fun cx
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 21:07

Can I get some proof on that suicide bombing translation? Pokemon has some interesting characters, but this seems a bit off.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 0:41

Falcon wrote:
Can I get some proof on that suicide bombing translation? Pokemon has some interesting characters, but this seems a bit off.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Selfdestruct_%28move%29

A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 9:01

Well by golly... it quite literally is suicide bombing though, so I can still get a laugh out of it. Then again, I'm not really offended by Pokemon's subtle rape and murder. Iz funneh.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 12:50

Still a kid's game. o_O; I don't care about the overall creepiness of some Ghost Pokemon (gotta admit, Yamask's story is my favorite! xDDD). I'm not saying only kid's can play it. . . but it is rated E-10+.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 13:34

Or it should be. c; And we know it is a kid's game. We are just bringing up some creepy stuff.

Duskull - "Duskull can pass through any wall no matter how thick it may be. Once this Pokémon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn. "

Gorebyss - "Although Gorebyss is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids."

Yamask - "Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry."

The last one even shows that humans become at least Yamask when they die, meaning that you are training a human when you are training Yamask. |D

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game   A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Thing to Put in a Children's Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next