Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Darkshadow
Feath ❤️
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 18:53

Leopardheart hissed. "Show some respect to your deputy, Darkshadow."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 22:37

Featherkit squirmed under Leapordheart's grip on her scruff. "With the greatest respect Leapordheart, Darkshadow was taking me home." She said shooting her mother a scared glance.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 17:56

Leopardheart loosened her grip a little, not letting go.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 18:31

Now featherkit squirmed more vigriously, trying to escape the clamp of jaws. "Darkshadow, help!" She whispered desperatly

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 20:47

Leopardheart let go. "I don't want to hurt you, kit."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:52

Featherkit snorted. "You got a furball way of showing it." She hissed then shuddered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 5:01

OOC: can I join?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 12:46

OCC: WTF dude, no! Ur in windclan, and that post was spam -________________-

Leopardheart growled. "Wacth your mouth, kit."

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 12:49

She hissed back at Leopardheart. "I will treat you no differently," She hissed. "It was a mistake for you to become deputy..and besides, she's my kit, so PUT HER DOWN. "

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_19lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_22lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_17lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_14lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_20lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_24lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_1-1lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 19:54

Leopardheart slowly unsheathed her claws. "Oh...you little-"

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 21:47

OOC: HAHAHA i swear i was thinkin the exact same thing as you leo XD

IC: Featherkit ground her jaw together in an attempt to conceal the words, but the slipped out anyways. "I dont think a fight within thunderclan should break out right now especially since the snakerocks fight. the last thing we need would be for thunderclan to divid also. So leapordheart, would you please let me down, and Darkshadow can take me home?" She asked her voice sounding small.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 16:52

Leopardheart set the kit down. "At least you had more sense than your parents."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 17:59

"You did, unsheat your claws leapordheart." She said pointly. "But just saying, were all in this together. If one of us goes down the we lose part of the clan. I dont think any of us want to lose anyone from the smallest kit to the oldest elder." Featherkit mewed going up to her mother, and licking her leg apogically.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:03

Leopardheart growled. "Just go."

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 19:01

OOC:May I join?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next