Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Darkshadow
Feath ❤️
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Featherkit walked some more, wishing she had never wanted to go exploring today. Her stomach was growling and she her mouth was dry. Suddenly she reached fourtrees. "Thank StarClan!" She mewed and ran now to the shade. She soon found a puddle and took her time lapping up he water.

Anonymous

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Stomach growling,tounge dry Lightming reaches Fourtrees and says, "Thank Starclan and goes and sits in the shade with Featherkit
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Featherkit jumped up. "Woah, who are you?" She said circling him, sniffing his fur a bit. "You dont smell like my mother. And you dont smell like WindClan. So then who are you?" Featherkit asked once more

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:31 pm

OOC: Mind if I join? :3

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_19lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_22lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_17lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_14lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_20lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_24lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_1-1lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Im Lightningkit of Shadowclan, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 pm

OOC: not at all ^^

IC: "I am Featherkit of WindClan." She said holding her head a little higher. "Are both of you parents in ShadowClan?" She asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Yes my parents are both from Shadowclan, are both of your parents from Windclan?
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Featherkit shook her head no. "My mother, Darkshadow, is from ThunderClan. I dont know who my father is though. Darkshadow didnt tell anyone." She said sitting down and licking her paw, she tended to do that alot. "Are you hungry?" She asked him, thinking of her own empty belly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeah im sorta of hungry i guess you are too i can hear your stomach rumbling, want to catch some fresh-kill
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Featherkit shook her head yes. "Im starving. But really dont know how to catch anything. I can chase things though. Im very fast." She mewled proudly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

just try your best or i can catch us some fresh-kill
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"Is that so?" A melodious voice came. A black cat stepped from the Shadows, her yellow eyes blazing with cold fire. "My name is Darkshadow," She said, flicking her tail irritably, "And you are?"

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_19lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_22lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_17lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_14lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_20lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_24lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_1-1lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:00 pm

"I can catch my own prey." She snapped at Lightningkit, not even noticing she was snapping at him. Her blue eyes suddenly found a familiar pair of yellow ones. "Darkshadow!" She squealed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm

sorry Featherkit you just said you were good at chasing prey
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:11 pm

"I know I am good at chasing prey, furball" She said. She didnt know she was sounding mean, it was how she was with cats her age, and shadowclan cats for that matter.

PostSubject: Re: lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)   lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

lost in the wood (Featherkit and Lightningkit, and anyone who wants to join)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next