Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotpaw X Violetpaw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Spotpaw X Violetpaw Empty
PostSubject: Spotpaw X Violetpaw   Spotpaw X Violetpaw EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 15:27

I know I signed up Robin and Spot, act like that didn't happen, it's kinda incest so Violetpaw instead

Cat #1
Name: Spotpaw
Cat Creation:Spotkit of Riverclan

Cat #2
Name:Violetpaw
Cat Creation:Violetkit of Thunderclan

Why have you chosen to have these cats have a forbidden romance?: Like I said before, Spotpaw's personality allows for a wide radius for forbidden romances and Violetpaw is a she-cat, single, and therefore open to Spotpaw. Violetpaw needs some major development, and Spot needs some more development on the "flirty" side of his personality, and this is the way to do it. Spotpaw saves Violetpaw, and then they talk and begin to trust each other in an odd way that they haven't felt before, and by the next Gathering, they realize they've fallen in love, because they both have their views of physical/mental/social/emotional/whatever attractiveness. Spotpaw finds himself telling Violetpaw about the great big argument where he was "defending Thunderclan" and then she gets impressed by it, and surprised by how open he is to a Thunderclan cat, and that he didn't attack her. They both get pretty lonely and have lots of time to think about their feelings, so they won't forget about the other cat very easily. It would also lead to a lot of decision-making, such as during battles. If they have to fight each other, they could KO the other and feel horrible about it(and the other cat would probably feel betrayed) or they could refuse to fight and possibly get in trouble with their own clan. It would help lead to a lot of complex character development. Also, because of his lineage, he's related to a lot of Riverclan, and some of the other clans. That's why I chose Violetpaw rather than Robinpaw because Violet has NPC parents whereas Robinpaw is his 3rd cousin twice removed. His lineage also means he can't get with a lot of Riverclan she-cats. He'll already get together with Smokepaw, but his craving to be loved makes him want more, but pretty much everybody else is his cousin, so other clans or NPCs are pretty much the only possibilities. He'll know that he's breaking the Code, but he can't stop himself, and Starclan will elaborate on this later. In order for him to have enough sympathy to become a traitor, I had to give him the mindset he has now, the mindset that the other clans matter too. Now, because of the little outburst, when it's revealed it won't be a surprise to some cats who think he defends Thunderclan too much. Spotpaw tells Violetpaw about what he did, and then Violetpaw gets really impressed, and eventually, they fall in love, though if this is never approved they'll just be friends. He won't realize he's broken the code until Starclan warns him about it(which is why I'm putting off his moonstone journey) and Spotpaw, as he said, doesn't care about Sunningrocks, and maybe defying Ivystar will give him a sense of independence, that he doesn't have to do everything Ivystar says. I realize he'll get punished, but if Violetpaw ends up actually joining Riverclan, he'll just "fall in love" with her there, and I'm pretty sure having two mates(Violet and Smoke) isn't against the rules, is it? I'm actually not sure now that I think about it!
On the thought about the rescue, Spotpaw ends up not caring what Clan the cat he rescues is, he just cares that he rescued them. Then they find themselves talking and, like I said, it is only after he tells her about the great big "Spotpaw, Defender of Thunderclan" that she begins to trust him, because he was brave enough to stand up to Ivystar and that he isn't a "Sunningrocks are ours you little scrub, now DIE!" He'll realize he's a codebreaker as soon as he gets back from the Gathering that they meet again at(where they realize what their feelings are), but go to sleep and ignore it. Spotpaw understands that Violetpaw didn't make the choice to take back Sunningrocks, and she had to follow her leader's instructions just as he did. He'll subconsciously know that he should stop, but doesn't take heed until it's too late and Racconpaw has exposed him. Of course, he could twist his mind, saying to himself that he's not a pawn to Ivystar and it's just a little fling that shows a little rebellion, a little independence, a little freedom. Lately Spotpaw has begun to think that which clan you're from shouldn't matter, and it's just a part of his nature to want to get to know Violetpaw, and once doing so at the Gathering, really finding her more and more... I guess the word is attractive. Also, he doesn't trust her like a Clanmate. He kinda hates most of his Clanmates right now or thinks they hate him, so I guess it feels a little nice to have a friend that doesn't think he's a traitor, a spoilt kit, or just another cat who's fighting on their side.
Do you understand that StarClan potentially may reveal the romance to Medicine cats?: Yes, that would make it quite interesting though it'll be exposed later on anyway.

That reason enough? ;3

Last edited by Jade Wings on Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 14:02; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw X Violetpaw   Spotpaw X Violetpaw EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 16:03

This message has been deemed rude and edited to fix it.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw X Violetpaw   Spotpaw X Violetpaw EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:19

Yo calm. Sometimes mods get busy. If you need to remind staff about a topic, a gentle PM will suffice~

Also, not approved.

I don't really see this as a good reason. Spot can totally be a flirt within his own clan, especially since he was fighting so hard with Ivystar about the warrior code. If you can give really good reason for him to suddenly change his mind on how he follows the code and there's more of a reason than Violetpaw is single, we'll reconsider this romance.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw X Violetpaw   Spotpaw X Violetpaw EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 6:47

All I did was copy/paste from the Robinpaw reason that was approved.
To elaborate on some more details for the reasons that were only just figured out, another reason is that Spotpaw saves Violetpaw, and then they talk and begin to trust each other in an odd way that they haven't felt before, and by the next Gathering, they realize they've fallen in love, because they both have their views of physical/mental/social/emotional/whatever attractiveness. Spotpaw finds himself telling Violetpaw about the great big argument where he was "defending Thunderclan" and then she gets impressed by it, and surprised by how open he is to a Thunderclan cat, and that he didn't attack her. They both get pretty lonely and have lots of time to think about their feelings, so they won't forget about the other cat very easily. It would also lead to a lot of decision-making, such as during battles. If they have to fight each other, they could KO the other and feel horrible about it(and the other cat would probably feel betrayed) or they could refuse to fight and possibly get in trouble with their own clan. It would help lead to a lot of complex character development.
Also, because of his lineage, he's related to a lot of Riverclan, and some of the other clans. That's why I chose Violetpaw rather than Robinpaw, because Violet has NPC parents whereas Robinpaw is his 3rd cousin twice removed. His lineage also means he can't get with a lot of Riverclan she-cats. He'll already get together with Smokepaw, but his craving to be loved makes him want more, but pretty much everybody else is his cousin, so other clans or NPCs are pretty much the only possibility.

*Also, sorry about my impatience T-T I was just irritiated that other FRs posted AFTER mine were approved pretty much immidiately but then mine was neglected. I don't respond well to neglection.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw X Violetpaw   Spotpaw X Violetpaw EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 13:59

It has been talked over with staff and we have decided.

Denied.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw X Violetpaw   Spotpaw X Violetpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotpaw X Violetpaw
Page 1 of 1