Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daffodils {finished!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

Daffodils {finished!} Empty
PostSubject: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 4:19 am

Daykit was restless. Her apprentice ceremony was on the near horizon, she could almost feel the freedom under her paws. Every night she would go to sleep thinking about all that she could explore, who she would meet, what she would learn, who her mentor would be. She would wake up at random times during the night, because her mind was so a buzz. This past night, the caramel pointed girl had only awoken once during the night, and had managed to get back to sleep pretty easily. However she woke up at dawn, it only took a single shard of sunlight to penetrate the kits shallow sleep.

She rose to her paws slowly and yawned loudly, possibly waking up some of the others. She tiptoed to the edge of the den to watch the dawn patrol preparing to leave, daydreaming of when that could be her.

Last edited by Rusties on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Sunpaw yawned as he stretched, languidly stepping out of the apprentice's den. He watched the dawn patrol leave, wishing he weren't such a new apprentice so that he could go. Instead he was stuck training with his mentor, and while it certainly wasn't boring, he still wished he could do something to actually help the clan. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye Sunpaw saw a small kitten peeking out of the nursery, and with a purr he remembered doing the same not so long ago himself. He hurried over to the kitten. "Hello! Aren't you cold? You need to be careful, it's a lot colder in the morning and if I didn't have such long fur, I'd be freezing my toes off!" The brown cat jolted as he remembered that he was supposed to introduce himself. "Haha, sorry! My name's Sunpaw. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Daykit turned quickly to face the brown tom who neared her. Her little white tail began to sweep the ground in a contented manner, as she was always glad for company. Especially the company of her superiors, those with the titles she longed for. She was less than happy to receive his words of wisdom, but she could only grin and bear it. She knew how to take care of herself, she hated being given advice like this. However she wasn’t going to let the young tom’s words be her judging factor. He apologized and introduced himself as Sunpaw and asked for Daykit’s name in return.

”I’m Daykit, I seen you round before. Your ceremony was not that long ago! Congratulations!” The kit rambled, a soft purr in her voice. Eagerly she turned to face the tom fully, golden eyes full of excitement as she continued, ”Can you teach me some stuff? So I can be way smart ‘fore I am even supposed to know the stuff?”

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:02 pm

"Ahh..." Sunpaw trailed off, not meeting her eyes. "I only just started training the other day, so I still don't know much. Sorry..." Sunpaw looked sad for a moment, then brightened. "But I know that when I was a kit, I had no idea what was going on outside the nursery. Now, you seem much smarter than I was when I was tiny," he purred in amusement, "but, would you like for me to tell you about what's been going on in the clan lately? Apparently there's some pretty serious stuff going on."
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 am

Daykit noticed Sunkit looking away, and she moved her head closer to get a better look. For a moment she was worried she had said something to hurt his feelings, but he explained that he simply didn’t have anything to teach her, he was too new. Let down to hear it, but relieved that she hadn’t said anything wrong, she shook her head and replied warmly. “It’s ok, I understand.”

Daykit sat up with pride at his compliment, feeling her ego sell with it. Boy did she love compliments. He asked if she wanted to know about the serious goings on of the Clan, and she nodded vigorously. “Yes please!” She said, then cozied back onto her haunches to get comfortable, and gave him her undivided attention.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am

"Okay, so here's what I know." Sunpaw began, lowering his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Recently, Thunderclan and Riverclan fought in a war over Sunningrocks, and Riverclan won." His whiskers twitched. "Now, this would be sad enough in itself. But Riverclan did something dirty during the fight." He paused dramatically. "They stole our medicine cat! Her name is Honeyspark, and they also took a warrior named Lionspark, who's my adoptive grandmother. But..." Here Sunpaw went silent, real sadness coloring his voice. "That's not all that they did. My sister, Thistlepaw... they killed her. I never even got to meet her, I was still a kitten when it happened. Now my mom, Specklefang, is really distant. She doesn't talk much anymore. And my dad, Leafstorm... he's trying to keep his head up, but I can tell how much he's hurting." Sunpaw closed his eyes in sorrow. "That's why I want to be a warrior. I want to be able to prevent things like that from happening."
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Daykit scooted closer as her new friend began to whisper, mimicking his ~misterioso~ vibe. She listened intently, her tan tipped ears perked atop her head. Her brows narrowed when Sunpaw mentioned RiverClan doing something dirty. She hadn’t met any RiverClan cats, but by the tone of his voice when he spoke of them, she assumed they were pretty awful.

Suddenly the story took a much sadder turn, and Daykit’s ears dropped. Killed her? The young kit hadn’t encountered much death, not of anyone she was close to at least. She wasn’t entirely sure what the concept entailed, but she did know that those who die go to StarClan; and don’t come back. Sunpaw finished his dialogue, and Daykit replied encouragingly, ”I’m sure you will be a awesome warrior!” Unsure of what else to say, she ended there, offering a smile.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Sunpaw gave the kitten a wavering smile. "Thank you, Daykit. I know that you will be a good warrior as well." The brown cat looked off into the distance, "Someday we're going to need all the good, honorable warriors that we can get." The cat snapped back to the present, and shot Daykit a side-eyed smirk. "So... how old are you, anyway? When will you be joining me in the apprentice's den?" He looked her up and down with an amused purr. "Judging by your size I'd give it another... 5 moons?" Sunpaw teased.
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Daykit once again felt a lick of pride at Sunpaw’s praise, soaking it up like sunshine. He moved on, asking how old she was and then continuing to tease her. Daykit let her mouth open as if hurt, but the expression quickly returned to a smile as she batted at his paw playfully. She’d been teased before, and knew not to take it seriously. ”How about one week?! You don’t want to mess with me, I’ll be your den mate real soon and you don’t know what I might put in your nest!” She teased right back, letting out her inner sassatron.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:24 pm

Sunpaw let out a scandalized gasp, his eyes widening. "You'd better not! Do you see how thick my coat is? Anything could get stuck in there and I wouldn't even notice for weeks!" He responded. He then looked at her slyly. "Maybe you will put something in my nest... but don't be surprised if you find a frog in yours the next morning!"
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Daykit giggled at Sunpaw’s gasp, and continued to do so with his following statement. His fur was quite long. Daykit’s own wasn’t long, but it was very soft and fluffy-ish. She knew how it felt to have something get stuck in it, but she couldn’t imagine having Sunpaw’s cape of fur. To the tom’s next tease, Daykit only shrugged and grinned slyly back, I’d take that as a compliment, frogs are food and I love food.” She replied, putting a big emphasis on love. There was nothing the kit loved more than eating, she ate as much as possible. And she wasn’t picky either. Frogs, she found, were juicy.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Sunpaw looked absolutely disgusted. "W-what? You're kidding, right?!" It didn't look like she was kidding. "Ew, that's gross, Daykit!" He paused, deep in thought. "Well, I guess that's actually okay. It leaves more mice in the fresh-kill pile for me!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Daykit took pride in the look of disgust she had inspired unto Sunpaw’s face. She licked her lips, grinning as he spoke, letting out a giggle here and there. ”You just haven’t tried a good one yet! When I become an apprentice I will go catch you the best frog, and you’ll see they’re pretty good!” She replied, once again thinking about how amazing it would be to be an apprentice.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Nobody could ever say Sunpaw wasn't willing to try new things. "Well then, I guess I'll just have to hold you to that promise." Sunpaw said warmly, "I guess I could give frogs a try."
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Daykit was pleased to hear that Sunpaw was going to give frogs another try, she felt that she had finished a job well done. "Good." She said with an affirming nod, turning away from the apprentice. She allowed there to be a moment of silence, as she formulated a game idea. Then, feeling playful as she often was, the white mottled she-cat spun rather suddenly and bopped Sunpaw's shoulder with her paw. "Tag! She yelped, scurrying away from the nursery entrance out to the center clearing of ThunderClan camp. She looked behind her, hoping to see her new friend tagging along. (haha puns)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daffodils {finished!}   Daffodils {finished!} Empty

Back to top Go down

Daffodils {finished!}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next